part 8

Part 8

Rileys POV

I wake up next to something warm. Once I am able to focus on my surroundings I look up to see what the warm thing is.

It's the vampire guy, what is he doing in

bed with me.

I'm pretty sure he didnt do anything to me, im sure that I would be able to feel it if he did anything while I was asleep.

I struggle to get out of his arms, without waking him up.

I know that it's almost impossible to actually escape, and even if i managed to get away im sure he could find me, he does know where I live.

I just want to put a bit of distance between us, I'm sick of him always touching me.

Finally, I manage to get out of his arms, while falling off the bed in the process banging my head on the floor, and making a huge thud, dammit.

Damons POV

I wake up to a loud thud.

The first thing I realize is that Riley is gone.

I'm sure that he was here a few hours ago, where the hell could he have gone?

If he tried to run away again, he's in big trouble, mate or not.

I slowly get up, and look down, to see Riley lying down on the floor, rubbing the side of his head.

I walk over to him, and extend my arm down to him, offering to pull him up. Riley wordlessly accepts my offer.

"are you okay" I ask him, wanting to break the very uncomfortable silence.

Riley nods, and looks up at me, scared.

"you hungry" I ask Riley? Realizing that he hasn't eaten in quite awhile, and humans need to eat like every day.

He nods again, can't he talk?

I grab Riley by the hand, and lead him to the kitchen. I get him to sit down at the table.

Now I just need to figure out how to make the food.

-----------------time skip----------------------

I place a ham and cheese sandwich in front of Riley, and he began to eat it.

It took me quite awhile to make something edible.

Everything I tried to make in the oven was too burnt, or almost started a fire, and everyone I put in the microwave just exploded.

I sit down in the chair next to riley.

For the next few minutes we sit there in uncomfortable silence, me not knowing what to say, and Riley just not saying anything.

I think he's giving me the silent treatment.