Part 7

Part 7

Rileys POV

I try not to lose conciseness as the vampire guy pulls me closer to him.

I don't want to find out what he would do to me if I do fall asleep.

He's warm, which is actually quite surprising, because he is a vampire, and aren't they supposed to have ice cold skin.

I feel his arms wrap even tighter around me, I know that he's probably not going to do anything to me right now, but I can't help but wish that he would stop holding me, stop touching me.

I wish he would just disappear.

Damons POV

It's obvious that Riley is uncomfortable in my arms. He's not struggling, most likely because he's too weak, too tired

I decide to take riley to my bedroom, to let him sleep, I think he's tired, and besides i have thing to do.

I carry Riley to my room. He makes a slight struggle of protest as I lie him down on my bed. He falls asleep almost instantly, as his head hits the pillow.

I leave the room, closing the door behind behind me, hopefully he won't try to escape again.

While Rileys asleep, I decide that I should probably go to the store to buy food for him.

humans need to eat like every day i think, And the only thing in my refrigerator is bottled blood for when I'm to lazy to go hunting.

I grab some money off of the kitchen counter, and go to the store.

Once there I look around, and head for the food isle, it's been awhile since I've actually went shopping for food, now that I'm immortal I have no need for food.

Most of the products are completely unrecognizable to me.

I end up buying the stuff that I know, fruits, bread, and a few things that I've seen on T.V. commercials.

Once done paying for all the stuff I head back home.

I push a few bottle of blood in the fridge aside, And put the food that I bought for Riley in it.

I then go to check on Riley.

Riley is still asleep on my bed, when I go to check on him.

Feeling kind of tired I lie down next to him, holding his body close to me.

I eventually fall asleep with Riley in my arms.