part 4

Part 4

Rileys POV

I run home, not stopping for a breath, until a am safely inside my house.

Who was that guy? It's pretty obvious what he wanted, but why me?

I go upstairs undress, take a shower to wash the smell of that guy off of me. I then get dressed in different clothes and go downstairs to make myself breakfast.

At around seven my mom and dad get up, both of them immediately head for work, leaving me all alone in the house, they won't be back until around ten at night.

At eightish I go out and head for school, trying to forget the events that happened just a few hours ago.

Damons POV

Eventually I break from my trance, and i follow my mates scent to what I'm guessing is his house.

I watch that house, ignoring the rising sun.

Two adults, probably his parents, leave the house, and about and hour later my mate leaves, to school, he looks young enough to still be in highschool.

I decide to check out his house hoping to learn a few thing about my mate.

The front door is locked but luckily the back door isn't, I go inside.

I go to what I am guessing is my mates bedroom, considering that his scent is the strongest there.

After looking through some papers on his desk, I learn that his name is Riley Wilson, and that he is in the eleventh grade, so he is probably around sixteen or seventeen.

I spend the next few hours looking through more of his stuff.

I hear the Riley open the door and enter his house.

I rush to hide in his closet.

I watch Riley enter his bedroom, through a small crack in the closet door. He doesn't notice me at all.

This would be the perfect time to take him, and he won't fear and hate me once we've been together, once we've connected.

Rileys POV

Today was terrible at school all I could think about was that guy. and I probably failed the science quiz that was today.

And now I can't help but feel like I'm being watched, I'm probably just being paranoid though.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness next one will be a lot longer

Comment! It only takes like 20 seconds !!!!