Disturbed Pt. 24

Disturbed Pt. 24

☹☹☹

Casey’s P.O.V

I sat there in the dark room, hands tied behind my back tightly. The rope was burning my wrists, considering how tight he had tied them.

I don’t remember much. All I remember is Justin telling me that he was taking me to his house for coffee and I can’t seem to remember the rest.

I would never think in a million years that sweet, little Justin Bieber would do something like this. He was always odd, but he’d never hurt a fly. He was fragile too, and I think that’s why everybody hated him so much. I didn’t really hate him, I just wanted to fit in with Bryce and his friends.

The stairs started to creak, but I couldn’t see anything because the room was pitch black. Little Goosebumps invaded my arms and legs, and I began to shake a little.

What if he hurts me?

The rope around my wrists only seemed to get tighter and it hurt like a fucking bitch. I heard a little flick and then the room illuminated with light. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust them to the bright light.

Justin stood there, looking at me with a devious smile painted on his face.

“What do you want from me?” My voice shook as I tried to speak. “Nothing, really,” he replied coolly. His hands were behind his back and I knew he was hiding something from me. “Can you please loosen the ropes around my wrists? It really stings,” I begged. He nodded his head and made his way towards me.

He reached behind me, and fiddled with the ropes. They loosened a lot and it felt great. He walked back over and stood behind me, his hands still behind his back. “What do you have there?” I asked, nodding my head to his arms. He dropped the object to the floor and it was a gun.

“You don’t scare me,” I said. He laughed and shook his head, “That’s what you want me to think.”

“Are you at least going to make me coffee?” I murmured, looking up at him. His jaw clenched and his eyes filled with anger. “Aw, is someone mad because I’m not scared?” I laughed.

“I’ll deal with you later!” he growled. He grabbed the gun and ran upstairs. There was a door across the room that obviously led to outside. If I could somehow untie myself, I’d be able to escape.

Justin loosened the rope around my wrists so much. I guess his plan was to shoot me right at that moment, so loosening the rope wouldn’t be an issue. I pulled as hard as I could, so I could release myself from the rope. The rope rubbed against my raw skin and I whimpered loudly.

Finally my hands were free and I was able to go. I stood up from the floor and quietly walked across the basement. My hand touched the metal door and I pulled at the knob. I shook it and it finally twisted open.

Scchrrreeeeeecchhhhh!

The door squealed loudly as I opened it. “Shit!” I whisper-yelled. “What the fuck is going on down there?!” I heard Justin yell, which was followed by the loud sound of his footsteps. I looked around, only seeing a bunch of woods. I looked back in his basement and heard him coming, and that’s when I took off into the woods.

Justin’s P.O.V

I ran to the bottom of the staircase and looked around. Casey was fucking gone. My captives have never escaped before.

I looked over and the big rusty door was open. Why wasn’t the door fucking locked? I’m so, so stupid. I ran out the door and made my way into the woods. I heard sticks breaking and leaves crunching but I couldn’t figure out what direction it was coming from.

I’m fucked. I began to run straight and went as fast as possible. A few minutes later, I stopped hearing her footsteps and I knew that my life was over.

☹☹☹

I sat against a tree, pitying myself. As soon as she finds her way back to town, she’s going to tell the police everything. The police are going to arrest me and then find all of the girls in my backyard. I’ll be sentenced to death, I know it.

Tears started to fill my eyes and I couldn’t help but cry. I shouldn’t have done what I did to everybody . . . I was just so mad and I wasn’t even thinking clearly, but that doesn’t excuse me from killing them. I can’t believe I ended up like this, I had such a great future planned.

I shouldn’t have let them get to me, but I did, and that’s my fault.

It’s all my fault.

I will never be able to see Lillian again and I won’t be able to find my mom. Why did I do this?

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I knew it was from Lillian. I reached in my pocket and pulled it out, seeing that there was another voicemail from her. I pressed play and put the phone against my ear.

Hey Justin, I haven’t seen you in a while and it seems like you’ve been avoiding me. I don’t know what I did but I’m sorry and I miss you. Please come over soon. Bye.”

I sighed, and put my phone back in my pocket.

I stood up from the ground and began to run to the safest place I know.

Lillian’s house.

***

Yeah it only took me nine days to update and not a month, wowwwowowow that’s a first.

Anyway, this part is going to change everything. Just saying.

And by the way, if you see anybody taking my story and posting it on another website or even on here. Please let me know (even if it’s in another language). I have given nobody permission to post my stories sooooo.

140 comments

And 200 votes

For next update.