Disturbed Pt. 6

Disturbed Pt. 6

☹☹☹

Justin's P.O.V

I stood outside of Oak Falls High, trying to find my new target. Of course I already had my own target - Lillian - but I plan on keeping her around for a long time. I mean, why wouldn't I keep her around? She's nice, quirky, and fun to look at. She's a bit uptight, but I can fix that if I really want to.

I would never hurt her. Well, I'd never hurt her intentionally. She seems too innocent for that and I can tell that she's never done a thing wrong in her life. I only hurt the people who are popular, rude, and mean. I hate popular people with every fiber of my being. They ruined my life. Ruined.

Before I moved to Oak Falls, I lived down in Cheshire by the church. I went to Cheshire high and everyone there hated me for no reason. I never found out why everyone hated me, but I'm guessing that they thought that I was different. I definitely was different back then and I still am now. I didn't find it fair how they judged me just because of my looks and the way I acted. It's not my fault that I lose my temper when people pick on me. They didn't even give me a chance and they didn't even try to get to know the real me.

I've learned to block out my inner and outer demons because they're just not worth my time anymore.

Now as revenge, I try my best to hurt popular, rude, and mean people because they once hurt me. It's fun to watch them struggle under my grip because now I know that I am the stronger one and they can't hurt me anymore. Only I can hurt them. I don't just hurt people from Cheshire, I also hurt the ones from Oak Falls too.

You see, Cheshire and Oak Falls are two separate towns, but they're very close together. Cheshire is much smaller though. Basically, Oak Falls High and Cheshire High are sworn enemies. The two schools are always fighting and hurting each other. The cheerleaders and football players are definitely the worst; the cheerleaders are always worried about which halftime routine is better and the footballs players are always worried about who wins. A fight always breaks out during a game. It's all just a mess.

It's almost summer though; which means I am able to sit back and relax. I don't have to worry about targeting anybody because I consider summer a break for myself. It is difficult killing girls from both Cheshire High and Oak Falls High. The police are coming closer and closer to finding out who is killing all these girls. I can't be caught, I just can't.

I sat there, looking through the big bushes. School was being let out now and it's my time to shine.

The teenagers came running out of the school like it was their last day. They all looked so excited. I guess there's another football game between Cheshire and Oak Falls tonight.

A short girl came running out of the school and she had short blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and she was wearing a football jersey. I assume she's wearing her boyfriend's football jersey, how cute. She had her hair tied up in the signature yellow and green bow that all the cheerleaders wear. Ha, I'll call this one Blondie.

She's my target.

Slowly, everyone cleared out and it was only the Blondie and her boyfriend standing out there. I think they are attempting to eat each other's faces off because they've been kissing for over five minutes. It's disgusting to do that in public. Do these people have any manners?

I peeked through the bushes once more. The boyfriend started to walk away as she leaned against the wall.

When her boyfriend was finally gone, I decided to show myself. I stood up from the bushes, patting the dirt off of my pants. She looked at me and started to smile and I flashed her my famous smile. All the girls love my smile nowadays - I don't know why though. She sat up from the wall and started to make her way toward me.

"What were you doing in that bush?" she asked, sending me a fake smile. "Oh, I dropped my contact near there and I was just trying to find it," I lied, hoping that she'd believe me. She faked a giggle and began to talk again, "I haven't seen you around, are you new here?"

"Yeah, I just moved in. I live right by the gas station on the corner of Levy road and Nights Boulevard." I sent her my famous smile again and a light shade of pink formed on her cheeks. I guess you can say that I'm a pathological liar, but I usually don't use labels.

"Ah, I know what you're talking about. My cousin Devin lives down there, maybe you two can talk. What's your name?"

"Spencer Lee," I lied.

"Why don't we hangout, Spencer?"

"I suppose we can." I laughed and she smiled. What a slut, she has a boyfriend and she's flirting with me. I looked around to make sure nobody was there. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the tiny syringe. She turned around and I pulled off the little cover that protected the needle.

"So spencer-" I cut her off by sticking the syringe right in her neck. I pushed the back of the syringe in, so all the fluid would flow through her vein. She looked at me with horrified eyes, but she was basically harmless. The drug I gave her restricted her from doing anything - she can't fight back or process anything through that tiny, little brain of hers.

She mumbled a few incoherent words as I threw her up on my shoulder. She wiggled around a bit, trying to break free. But like I said before, this drug makes her harmless and very, very weak.

Too bad this drug can't prevent you from feeling pain. This is just the beginning for Blondie and I.

***

Very boring chapter, I know.

I gave you guys Justin's P.O.V this time, I hope that's okay.

Hopefully, you guys like Justin (even though he's a serial killer, ha-ha).

35 comments

And

70 votes

For next update