Disturbed Pt. 13

Disturbed Pt. 13

☹☹☹

*The next day*

I knocked on Justin’s door. Yes, I am aware that I already visited him yesterday, but he’s just interesting and I really want to talk to him, again. The door opened and Justin stood there awkwardly. “Wow you must really like me,” he said with a smug smirk on his face. “Ha, in your dreams. I just came here to talk,” I said, walking past him. I went inside his house and waited for him to come inside.

He slowly came in, trudging along. “Let’s go in the living room,” he told me. I nodded my head as I followed behind him. We made our way to his living room and sat on his couch. Surprisingly, it was comfy unlike his mattress – the one that I slept on the night I stayed here.

He sat back and put his hands behind his head. “Penny for your thoughts?” I asked, hoping that he’d tell me some more things about him. I’d love to get to know more about him. I mean, it’s not every day you get to learn things about a serial killer. I wonder what goes through his mind. Call me stupid, but it’s true.

How can you not wonder about what goes through serial killer’s minds?

“Um, I am very hungry right now and I am a bit horny,” he stated bluntly. “Oh, my god. I didn’t need to know that.” I laughed. “Well I recall you asking about my thoughts. I am thinking about devouring a hamburger and fucking a tall brunette right now. You asked,” he remarked. A blush spread on my cheeks and I started to laugh.

“Oh and I do believe you owe me a penny,” he added. “Justin it’s just a saying. I don’t actually have to give you a penny,” I informed. He scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair. “Well your ‘saying’ is a lie. I want my penny that I rightfully deserve.”

I huffed, digging into my pocket, trying to find a penny. I grasped the metallic object and pulled it out. I threw it at Justin’s chest and it slid off and it fell in his lap. He picked it up and smiled at it. His smile suddenly vanished and he rolled his eyes.

“This penny is really dirty,” he complained.

“Deal with it. Now tell me some other things,” I stated. “Why do you want to know so many things about me?” he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. “I am just curious.” I huffed.

“Okay, how about you ask me any question you want and I’ll answer truthfully,” he said. “This might be too personal to ask, but why do you like killing people?” I asked shakily, hoping that he wouldn’t get mad. He froze in his spot and he looked down. “Do you really want to know?” he replied.

I nodded my head once more and he sighed. “Because I don’t like people or society, and I certainly don’t like the fact that you asked me about this,” he snapped.

“Justin, I’m sorry - ”

“Of course you are. All my life I was treated like some punching bag, and they all thought that they it was okay to hurt me. They were completely fine with the fact that I was hurting because of them. I was so sick of those snobby assholes pushing me around like I was some toy. It’s my turn to hurt them,” he explained. His mood literally dropped in two seconds and I don’t know whether to feel bad for him or feel scared for myself. I just don’t want him to snap at me.

“Justin, hurting someone emotionally can’t get you thrown in prison. Hurting someone physically can get you thrown in prison. These people that you’re hurting don’t even know you. They did nothing to you. From what I’ve learned over the past few days, you have a great personality and you’re actually nice. What you’re doing is wrong. You’re too much of a nice person to be doing things like this,” I said sternly. I didn’t want to hurt his feeling, but I just want him to stop hurting people.

“Did you come here to get to know me or to criticize me?” he yelled.

“Justin you’re ending people’s lives over a stupid grudge you have towards popular people which is utterly ridiculous,” I yelled.

“Well, they made me want to end my own life, so it’s only fair if I end theirs.”

I sat there speechless. It was no use fighting with him. Sometimes I forget that he has problems and that I shouldn’t even be talking to him. I want to be his friend, but I can’t be friends with a person like him. I just can’t stay away.

“Please just go,” he said. I nodded my head and stood up. I walked away from him and left.

☹☹☹

Justin’s P.O.V

I sat there frozen. I was mad, pissed, and sort of hurt. Why can’t she understand me? I am not going to stop doing what I do because she thinks it’s wrong. Hell, I know it’s wrong, but I honestly don’t care.

And the funny thing is, is that I have another girl in my basement right now. She’s tied up to my chair and the drugs are going to ware off in another hour or so. I am actually excited to hurt this girl, she’s siblings with Amara Colby – one of my old bullies. Amara hung out with Bryce a lot and she would make fun of my appearance. She really didn’t bother me that much, but I love getting revenge on people who disrespect me, and it’s her turn to hurt now.

I just hope that Lillian doesn’t come around for a couple more days. I want to hurt her so badly for disrespecting me, but I can’t. I promised myself to not hurt her and I consider her a friend. I want Lillian to stay around, but at the same time I don’t.

She can make my mood change in the matter of seconds, whether it’s making me happy or making me very angry.

She confuses me so much. I can’t say that I don’t like her, because that would be a lie. I just don’t even know anymore . . . everything is just confusing.

***

Yay I updated early.

Sorry for any typos.

Drammmaaaa do you guys like drama?

I am kind of satisfied with this chapter.

If I made another story, would you guys maybe read it?

Anyways,

100 votes

&

50 comments

For next updateeeeeeeeee.