Disturbed Pt. 8

Disturbed Pt. 8

☹☹☹

Justin's P.O.V

Lillian took my advice and ran upstairs. So here I am, standing her right in front of Blondie. People consider her perfect and when I look at her, I see nothing but a stuck up girl with no potential. Of course, she's pretty, but nowhere near beautiful. If I could change the way people see and think things, then I would. These types of girls shouldn't be praised for their actions. As a matter of fact, they should just be gone altogether.

I was not a special boy when I went to Cheshire. I either got too much negative attention or no attention at all, there was no in between. So what I'm saying is, I was either bullied or ignored by the world and I wasn't able to pick or choose what I wanted. I gotten whatever they had in store for me. You had to be perfect and popular to be considered worth it. And I was far from perfect and that means I had no chance of being popular.

The reason I'm able to hide away in the woods is because I was forgotten. My house has been here for years and years; the house was owned by an old man named Joe Brooks. The house was also forgotten and so were the woods. People only use the woods for dares and pranks for Halloween, but nobody has the guts to make it to where my house is. My house is too far away and it's very unnoticeable, especially when I turn my porch light off.

So, one day I was strolling through the woods. It was a day after graduation. My mother had abandoned me for her new husband and they went to Puerto Rico. She met him six months after my father had passed away from a motorcycle accident. She was depressed over my dead father and she couldn't stand the fact of being a widow. She was still young and beautiful and she thought she deserved a perfect life, a perfect life without me.

Then, whenever she left, that's when I went walking. I was mad at her, my dad, every student in Cheshire High, and the world. Everyone had abandoned me and I didn't plan on that happening. I wouldn't have called myself happy back then, but I'd trade everything in the world to feel like I did back then instead of the way I do now. Sure, I was depressed and lonely, but now I'm depressed, insane, and lonely.

Back to the point, I went walking and I found my place. After I found the little house, I went home and packed everything that I could fit in my suitcase. I also had thousands of dollars saved up that I wanted to use for college, but I didn't want college anymore - I wanted revenge.

I don't know why, but I felt as if I needed revenge. Everyone seemed to hurt me at the time. So a few days after I moved into my house, I went after my first victim, although, I didn't succeed. She got away and told everybody, but no one believed her - and I'm very fortunate for that - so they sent her away and that's when all the drama, lies, and rumors started.

My first target was from Oak Falls, so that's why Oak Falls is worse than Cheshire because Oak Falls is where it all began. Also, Oak Falls provided me with a fine little house. I never wanted all of this in the beginning, but I guess this is what fate wanted for me since the beginning and I'm going to accept that.

A groan erupted from Blondie's mouth, sending me out of my deep thoughts. I think too much. I glanced down at my little Blondie. She looked up at me with her piercing blue eyes. Her eyes filled with sorrow, pleading me to let her go. You could tell she was so scared and upset just by looking into her eyes. Too bad her smeared makeup ruined her perfect look.

I reached my hand down to her face, lightly caressing her cheek. She flinched a little, but she soon realized that she has nowhere to go, so she might as well sit tight while I make her feel very uncomfortable. I backed away a little and felt the edge of the duct tape with the pad of my thumb. I peeled the edge of the duct tape off of her skin, so I had a little grip on it.

I started to pull slowly on the duct tape, trying to get it off. She squeezed her eyes shut, wincing at the pain. All of a sudden, I took the edge of the duct tape and ripped it off like a band aid. She opened her eyes, letting out a shriek. "Did it hurt Blondie?" I asked, a smirk tugging at my lips. "Y-Yes," she stuttered. "Well, I'm so sorry," I whispered with sarcasm lacing my words.

"When I escape out of here, I intend to tell everyone about you. You're the reason why Cheshire and Oak Falls can't have peace, especially Oak Falls." She smirked. Where did the scared, helpless little girl go? I narrowed my eyes at her. "And to think that I was going to keep you alive. I was going to let you live and not suffer like the other girls. I was trying to change my ways, but you just made me very angry. I hope you understand what you just got yourself into," I bellowed. I could almost feel my eyes get darker.

She gulped, looking around. "I-I am so sorry I let m-my temper get the best of m-me please-" she begged, as I cut her off.

"Too late, but since I'm trying to slowly change, I'll let you pick how you die. I'm feeling rather generous today," I whispered. She nodded her head, realizing that she was done. "Blondie, you have the choice of a knife, gun, or a special type of poison."

She looked around once more, taking in her surroundings. These walls will be the last thing she ever sees. She might as well take advantage of the opportunity. "Does the poison hurt?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"Extremely."

She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. She looked dead inside, even though I didn't kill her yet.

"I-I'll take the g-gun."

I nodded slowly, turning around. I glanced at the table that held my objects that I used to hurt the women. It was nothing extreme and nothing that was too bad. I am not one of those murderers who have six different kinds of knives and I don't have any special torture contraptions. I just have a few things that would get the job done. It's not like I'm extremely proud of what I do anyway.

I reached for the black handgun and I popped the cartridge in place.

I turned around and faced my new target; in a few seconds she'll be my ex-target.

I raised the gun and pointed it straight at her head. She closed her eyes, embracing for the impact. I placed my finger on the trigger.

"Goodbye, my Blondie."

***

This book only seems to get weirder and weirder.

I'm sorry if this chapter was boring or it made you uncomfortable.

I really worked hard on this chapter, I don't know.

I'm probably not going to update for another five days, so don't annoy me. Don't whine and say, "but you got all your votes and comments so update already!1!!!111!" ... I can't even explain to you how much that annoys me lol because I have a life and I can't always write. Sorry if I am coming off as rude.

BTW IF YOU HAVE A JUSTIN FOLLOW ON TWITTER PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

For next chapter:

50 comments (Okay? Okay.)

And

75 votes.