OH Chapter 1

Cassidy's POV

*RIIIIIIIIING*

God. Finally! The sound I've been waiting for since this morning! Ugh, I am super starving!

I started to fix my things until I heard a guy's voice behind me.

"Hey Shaffer." I turned around, and saw a really buff guy obviously taller than me.

David.

"What do you want, David?" He's like the biggest jock in the school.

"Nah. I just wanna let you know that you're not cool and that you should just go and stop breathing." He said. A tall asian boy stood behind him, his arm around the waist of a girl. A dozen chuckles were escaping their mouths.

"David, bro that's a poor girl! You don't just do that to a poor girl!" Will, the asian kid, said.

I just ignored their comments and picked my things up then headed for the door.

"Hold it right there, Casserole!" Claire, Will's girl, said. She pulled a handful of my hair which caused me to curl back.

I tried to struggle from her grip but she was just pulling my hair even more which made it more painful.

"What do you want, Claire?!" I mumbled. I scanned the room, only the four of us are left.

The boys laughed. She smirked. "I want you to kill yourself, Casserole. You're a big shit in this school. You shouldn't be here. You don't belong here, bitch."

I can't help myself from crying. They never get tired of this!

The three of them laughed even more as tears escaped my eyes.

"Aww, is the little girl crying? Aww. Don't cry, weakling! We're still here to ruin your life!" David said. Will remained silent as he laughed beside Claire, who still has her hands on my hair.

"Cassidy, are you still he--"

Sarah quickly let go of my hair.

"Oh! Hey! Sammi! We were just... Hanging with Cassidy! Right, Cassidy?" Claire widened her eyes at me. I looked at Sammi.

"No. I knew all of this, Claire." She walked closer to us, "David, haven't I warned you about bullying before? You really want to get sanctioned, do you?"

"Sammi, I'm- I'm sorry." David looked at his feet.

"Tell that to Cassidy, not me."

David looked at me. "I'm sorry, Cassidy."

I wiped my tears and held onto Sammi's arm. "Sammi, don't."

"No," she looked at me, "It's my responsibility to make sure everyone in this school is okay or close to okay. And so far, Will, Claire, David, I don't see anything close to okay in here. Disciplinary committee later, hmm?" Sammi eyed Claire.

"No, please. Don't." Sarah shuffled her feet.

"Well then my words don't care if I'm the president get the fuck outta here and don't you ever lay a finger on Cassidy again!" Sammi said. Claire nodded quickly and pulled Will out of the room. David followed closely behind them.

I fixed my hair. "You don't have to do that, Sammi. You know I can handle myself."

She held me on both shoulders. "Just because I'm elected as Council President doesn't mean I won't be your best friend anymore. I know that bad issue with Drake had you as a bullying target, and I know you still like him, so I had to have your back everytime."