OH Chapter 7

Cole's POV (!!)
What. The. Fuck.

She said that like it was the most normal thing in the world, and just stormed in the room!

So now she thinks that she can just step on my ego anytime she wants? Hah! I am Cole Pendery. No one rejects me.

Chalenge accepted, Cassidy Shaffer. You will be mine. I'll make sure of that.

I went in the room, running my hand through my hair. Fuck it! I suddenly felt frustrated by that girl. No one ever rejected me before.

Fall in love? Hah! That's too serious! And nothing in this world should be taken seriously. Especially girls. You fall for them, they take you for granted, take advantage, and will soon leave you alone in shredded dirt. They should never be taken seriously. Girls are just men's toys.

"What happened bro? Got a girl again?" Dana asked, as I sat between him and Will.

"I didn't. Not yet." I said.

"Whoa, the Cole Pendery didn't get the girl?" Will said, obviously amused by this. "You're losing your charm, bro." He tapped me on the shoulder. I swatted it away.

"She's just playing hard-to-get! I won't let her ruin my ego. A few hours from now I know she'll let her guard down anyway. So no worries."

"Drowning in confidence, huh. Let's see if you get the girl BEFORE she goes home." Dana said.

Oh, I will, Shaffer. Just wait and see.

**
Cassidy's POV
"You should've seen the look in his face! Man, it was priceless!"

I wiped the tears off of my face. I have been laughing legit hard for the past ten minutes now! I am so amused by Cole's reaction!

"W-well did you uh... Did he..." Sammi trailed off. I composed myself and stopped laughing, "Hey, is there something wrong?" I asked her.

She stared at me for a while, and shook her head. "No, it's just uh... I think I'm on my period. Uh... I have to go to the cr, Cassie. Meet up later?"

"Oh okay then. I'll come with you," I said, picking up my bag.

"No no, I'll go alone. Go home. Don't wait for the council meeting, it will take forever." She said.

Riiiight. They have a council meeting today. How could I forget!

"Oh, okay. Take care, hmm? Text me," I said.

"Okay. Straight home, okay? No Pendery!"

I giggled, "Of course no Pendery! Remember? No dogs allowed?"

She laughed at me and waved her hand. We started walking away towards opposite directions.

Seriously, I am too amazed by this. The contract is not as hard as I thought it would be! I'll get this done in no time!

"Hey Cassidy."

I turned around. Cole Pendery and his posse were standing behind me.

"What, Cole?" I asked.

"Don't 'What-Cole' me, Shaffer. You can be my girlfriend now," he said with a smirk.

"Bro, just accept the fact that you're not working anymore," David said.

"Shut up, David." Cole retorted, turning to me. "You're my girlfriend now, Cassidy."

"I am not! I told you before the conditions of being my boyfriend, right? Stop this, Cole. Get your butt home." I said, turning around and starting to walk.