OH Chapter 6

(The next day)

Cassidy's POV
I followed Meg's instructions on what to wear. Agh. So this is the day. Today, I'll start trying to make Cole fall in love with me.

Fuck, that sounds so slutty. Ah, whatever.

I don't understand why I have to wear something like this! This is so uncomfortable! [Outfit: media attached :>]

What the hell. Nevermind. I am running late. Again.

"Dad, I'm going!" I say as I ran past him. I brisk-walked to the bus stop.

"Woah, isn't it the President's friend again."

I turned around, and saw this Pendery guy. Again.

I decided to just ignore the jerk. His mere scent annoys the hell out of me.

"Meg's right! You've really changed. So you're doing this because...?"

Ignore, Cassidy. Ignore.

"What? Had your tongue cut now?"

Why is the bus taking so long! Amd why is this boor waiting for the bus anyway? He has a car of his own for Pete's sake!

"Cassidy, you don't need to play hard to get. I know you want me, babe."

"Don't call me babe. I am not your girlfriend, asshole." I spat. He's so annoying!

"I know you want to be." I looked at him and this abrasive smirk which makes me want to punch him on the face.

The bus came rolling down the street, and I was more than grateful for that. I almost ran my way into it and sat at the end, hoping that Cole wouldn't sit mext to me to keep on annoying the shit out of me. Fortunately, a random girl pulled him down so he was sitting next to her.

For the first time, I was thankful that some girls like that one existed.

**
"So, how's the day so far? You had your first class with Pendery right?" Violet asked once I sat beside her in English, my second class for the day.

"You bet I had it with him! And I still have after lunch and second to the last with the jerk." I snickered.

"So... How was it? Any progress?" She asked.

"What progress? What do you mean?" I responded curiously.

"Don't tell me you didn't start yet."

"Start what?" Seriously, what is she talking about?

"Oh my god, Cassidy!" Violet muttered in frustration. "You were supposed to start today! Start the mission! Start getting his attention! Start trying to make him fall for you! You need to start everything, my gosh!"

"I did what I had to do!" I said in defense. "Look at me!" I gestured to my body. Err, that sounds wrong. Let me rephrase that. I gestured to my clothes. "I wore what Meg told me to wear! And I used the bag you bought for me!"

She did a facepalm, "You did, yes. But did you make any move yet? You didn't, right? And that's what we're trying to make you do! To talk to him, NICELY, get his attention, and the process goes on! You have to start on your after lunch class."

"Wait wait," I said stretching my arm towards her, "I have to start what?"

She looked at me unbelievingly and sighed. "FLIRTING WITH HIM. Do you get me? FLIRT WITH HIM AND GET HIS ATTENTION. Ah, did we really choose the right girl for this?"

"Flirt?" I said. No one told me about this! "I... I don't know how to flirt?"

She rolled her eyes heavenwards and faced in front as the teacher entered. "Just act."