Chapter V

Lauren woke up to the sound the waves, she subconsciously used her hand and closed eyes to reach her phone by the night stand, once she does, she pressed the power button and looked at the time with eyes half-opened, it was just 12 noon, She had slept for 4 and a half hours. She was about to stand up when she realized she couldn't stand up, something was prohibiting her. The green eyed girl looked to the left and realized Camila was using her left hand as a pillow. She looked down and saw that the young girl had her arms around Lauren, and her legs gently placed on the older one's as well.

"Wow." Lauren mumbled as she looked at Camila. She may look like a creep but she didn't care. Camila was stunning, with or without make up. Lauren's eyes trailed into Camila's pinkish lips that she's been wanting to feel.

"It's so fucking kissable." Lauren thought to herself. Her eyes trailed on the brunettes body and realized how petite she was. Camila was someone who probably gets attention despite not doing anything. She could walk past Lauren and Lauren would still try to get to know her. The older one smiled at the sight in front of her. Camila sleeping peacefully, wearing her clothes.

"You know, if you try to make her fall for you, this is a face you'd wake up to every morning." A voice in her head said. Lauren shook her head before lying to herself that she didn't like Camila, she was just infatuated.

"Does being infatuated means wanting to kiss her?"

"Wanting to protect her?"

"Taking extra steps for her?"

"Wanting to hold her like this forever?"

"Shut up." Lauren thought to herself.

"Take my advice, be her friend and slowly make her fall for you." Lauren closed her eyes and sighed. he thought about earlier, she didn't know why her body reacted like that everytime the younger one made contact with her skin, look into her eyes or just pay attention to her.

"You made me throw the cigarette away without thinking twice." Lauren mumbled. When Camila hugged her, it was her first instict to throw the cigar away since Camila was against smoking. Lauren had never done that in the whole span of her smoking. She would just hold the cigar inbetween her finger tips and talk to the person without putting the stick in between her lips and blowing a smoke. But for Camila, she took other steps.

"What are you doing to me?" Lauren thought to herself as she opened her eyes and tilted her head to see the younger ones face again, before closing it and drifting back to sleep.

~

"No mami, estoy bien. Puedo tomar el taxi a casa. (No Mami, I'm fine. I can take the taxi home.) " Camila said. Lauren's eyes shot open and looked around to see Camila standing by the balcony door with her phone on her ear.

"Si Mami." Camila replied.

"No, no necesitas traerme aquí, puedo irme a casa yo mismo. (No, you don't need to get me here, I can go home myself.)" Camila replied rubbing her forehead. Sinuhe kept on insisting she drives to fetch Camila, but Camila kept on denying her Mother's offer. Camila looked at Lauren who just sat up from her bed and was looking at Camila.

"Fucking adorable." Camila thought as she smiled at her. Lauren shot a smile back, Camila swore she had butterflies.

"Ok. Bye, I love you." Camila replied before ending the call. She looked at Lauren and walked over to her. The brunette traced her finger tips against Lauren's cheek and examined the cut.

"Let me clean this again and I'll be on my way home." Camila smiled. Lauren looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What?" Camila asked. The fact that Lauren was awake during the discussion, she didn't need Camila to explain that she'll be taking the cab.