sixteen

by the time i was fully recovered, i was at a solid 173. i had no problems with it. at all.

okay maybe i did.

but only sometimes.

~~~

ashton was the one to pick me up from the facility, i hadn't seen him in awhile and damn..he looked good. his thighs, his arms, his everything.

"hey luke," the sunny man smiled.

"hey!" i was beaming.

"you look fantastic, you're breathtaking. for real."

his compliments made me blush slightly and i sat down in the passengers seat of his car, holding my bag on my lap. "thank you.."

"of course.."

"i, uhhh. wrote some songs," i offered a conversation.

"yeah? sing em to me."

i got my notebook out and flipped to a page, starting to sing. i felt weird even though this is what i did for a living.

"it's called thin white lies. i don't like it that much because at the time of writing it, i wasn't doing well at the facility, i was thinking of joshua and everything that happened between the two of us. it seems vague enough but nothings vague when you know exactly what it's supposed to mean. even if we were to record it and crap, i wouldn't be okay with it being on the next album, you know? it's too personal."

"i get that. you do what you would like with it, it's your song after all."

"mhm but maybe it's okay for a song to be personal actually, there aren't really instances in songs that we've written where we talk about stuff that's going on with us. rarely ever does it happen, maybe this could be a good thing."

"it could make a connection between us and the fans, a special connection. that song could be your way of opening up about your eating disorders in the future."

"right," i smiled again as i looked out the window.

everything seemed amazing, my life would be so much better from here on out.

vote + comment

last chapter, details about the second book will be in the next part. n e ways. pretty shit :) writing it was weird. also don't @ me about the thin white lies connection just go with it and enjoy your day.