eleven

*treatment week has passed*

ashton picked me up from the facility, i had my single bag and my notebooks full of workouts and meal plans that i could try. i had lost about six pounds while i was there which was unbelievable.

they warned me about the health risks of working out too much and eating too little, i basically ignored them though cause what was so bad about too much exercise? was that even a thing?

~~~

"want some pizza?"

"sure," i nodded, grabbing a single slice and laying down on the couch with it. ashton was impressed by my calmness and confidence in eating that slice of pizza. i felt great, i was going to feel even better after i work out though.

as soon as i finished, i ran up to ash's bedroom and took a pair of shorts and a white tank top from my dresser. i changed into them and then began my workout, starting with jumping jacks, soon moving on to sit ups, followed by running in place for about four minutes each. i felt a little dizzy afterwards so i took a small break before going back to the kitchen where ashton still was.

"whatcha doin?"

"working out. i'm gonna go for a run," i mumbled, walking out the door.

~~~

about two hours later i was back. ashton had been texting me apparently but i left my phone in his room.

"where have you been?"

"running."

"you ran for two hours?"

i nodded. sweat was running down my face and soaking through the tank top and i was panting like a dog. god, i'm overweight.

"luke, you can't do that. that can harm you, dude." i shrugged.

"my bad. can we get a treadmill? i got weird looks while i was running."

~~~

i looked down at the scale, sighing. a pound. only a pound. i have to work harder if i want to get back to 160.

~~~

"fatty." i looked at calum with a pleading face. "you just get bigger, why can't you stop hurting us—our band? what did we do to you?"

"i'm sorry," i mumbled. michael had my attention now as he was holding my chin up to look at him.

"you're ruining our band."

"i'm sorry," i repeated.

there was a third voice. "you think working out AND eating is going to get you anywhere? oh please. just quit." it was ashton.

after that, they all started to pinch at me and push me around.

"stop, please stop," i sobbed. "stop, oh my god, i'm sorry."

"stop! please, leave me alone!" i sobbed, shooting up from my position in ashton's bed. ashton was wide awake and staring at me. concern was written all over his face.

"what just happened?"

"nothing," i said. what if that was what they all really thought about me? dream ashton had a really strong point too. fuck.

short chapter again.
vote + comment