Chapter 23

A/N So I'm going to try and update when I'm with my friends. You should read there story's. music4life102 and Nia_Horan1993. Thanks for being so patient. For that I'm going to do a little update now! Enjoy!! ❤️

(Abby's P.O.V)

I woke up and looked around. I pet Lilly. I have to go to work today. I'm not really sure how that's going to go. I'm feeling really weird. Anyways. I got a shower and ate some toast. I grabbed my purse and walked to work. I passed the park and smiled remembering my friends and I doing crazy things there. I really miss them. I wiped a tear away that I didn't even realize was there as I walked into work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My shift was finally over and I started my way home. I stopped In front of the park and smiled once again remembering what we did there. Picnics, camp outs, bonfires and more. I walked the rest of the way home and grabbed Lilly and her favorite ball walking back to the park. I threw the ball for Lilly and watched as she ran to get it. Lilly and I did that for a while then I switched to training and tricks. Flips for the ball and stuff like that. We where almost done when I heard my name being called. I looked around but nothing was there. Weird... I trained Lilly for a little longer but stopped when I heard more voices. I picked Lilly up and walked back home. I made dinner for Lilly and me. We ate then cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. We fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 5 and got up. I turned the TV off and went to the kitchen. I got a cup of coffee and water for Lil.

Lilly baby. Come here... Lilly? Where did that dog go. I walked back I to the Living room but she wasn't there. I walked upstairs and checked all of the rooms and everywhere down stairs.
LILLY?? I yelled
Nothing. I sat down at the kitchen table think of where she could of gotten. I heard her bark and I looked around.
Lilly? I yelled looking around. I could hear her but I can't see her....what is going on?

Sorry it's kinda short. Please vote and comment.