Chapter 13

(Abby's P.O.V)
We finally finished painting my room a couple days ago. The girls and boys are designing it today and I can't see it until it's completely done. Everyone are in my room while I sat downstairs trying to find something todo. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a peace of paper cutting my self in the process.
Ow. I mumbled turning around ably to come face to face with all of the boys.
JESUS. I screamed jumping like two feet into the air.
Sorry. Liam said
It's fine. Um... What are you guys doing down here? I asked
Oh...um... We smelled.. That's when I noticed Niall and Harry's eyes. They were red.
Um.... I mumbled looking at the two boys.
Zayn looked at them quickly taking action.
Don't. Zayn yelled grabbing them and pulling them back. Louis grabbed Harry holding him back while zayn held Niall. They both struggled against there grip. There fangs were sticking out.
Boys... Liam said looking at them and moving In front of me.
Harry and Niall got out of there grip and charged straight for me knocking me down. My eyes widened as I hit the ground and they were kneeling down I front of me. I screamed trying to get away. Dana, Dia and Sam came running in.
GET THEM AWAY FROM HER. Dia screamed running over and jumping in the air turning into a huge black wolf. Dia charged for the boys grabbing niall's arm and throwing him across the room. Then she grabbed Harry's leg and swung him around throwing him on top of Niall. Everyone else were standing there stunned with what just happened.
Harry and Niall got back up charging at Dia. Dia charged at them and met them half way hitting them and throwing them through the window.
I sat there shaking staring at everything that was happening.
Come on Abby. Liam said walking over to me and taking my hand putting me on his back and running upstairs to Dias room.
Are you okay? He asked
Yeah.. I..um I'm fine just.. I stuttered
What happened. We smelled blood and went down stairs. Did you cut your self? Liam asked
Oh. Uh yeah. Just a paper cut. I sighed looking at my hand.
I'm sorr-GUYS OPEN UP. ITS DIA. Dia screamed banging on her door.
Liam walked over and opened it.
ARE YOU OKAY? DID THEY HURT YOU? I SWEAR IF THEY HURT YOU I WILL RIP THER THROATS OUT AN-DIA. I'm fine. I interrupted
Good. What happened? She asked
I was getting a peace of paper because I was bored and i was going to draw something but I gave myself a paper cut. I explained
Oh. All have that was from a little paper cut? Dia said annoyed I thought you like where going to need stitches or something. They made a huge fuss for a paper cut.
Well we haven't fed in since Abby got here. Liam said
Speaking of... Aren't we supposed to give Abby to... Them today? Dia asked yeah... We aren't though. Liam said
We sat there for a while when there was running up the stairs and to Dias room.
LET US IN. Sam yelled
No. Dia screamed back
But the boys are okay know. Dana said
Fine. Dia yelled walking over and unlocking the door.
Harry ran in and straight to Abby.
ABBY. I AM SO SORRY. I DONT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME. PLEASE FOR GIVE ME. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU FORGIVING ME-HARRY. Abby screamed I was never mind.
You weren't? Harry asked
No. Technically it wasn't your fault. Abby smiled
Thank you thank you! Harry said kissing Abby all over her face.
Abby laughed
Well we should go back to Abby's room. Dana said
Everyone walked out but Sam.
Abby.... I'm sorry I didn't do anything. I was stunned and it I was hungry. I didn't want to hurt you. She said
It's fine. Abby smiled although deep down she was a little hurt.
Thanks. I'm going to go help them. Sam said walking out.
I walked down the steps and back to the kitchen. It was a mess. There was glass everywhere the table was knocked over and the window was shattered from Dia throwing them through it. I sighed cleaning everything up. It took about 1 to 1 and a half hours. Right when I was putting the last bit of glass in the trash there was a knock at there front door. I walked towards it and stood there waiting for someone to come down and answer but no one did. I slowly reached out and opened it. There was an envelope sitting there. I opened it and read the front.

To Abby.
From Victor.
I recognized the name. But where? Then it hit me. Victor the leader of the at place or whatever it was called. I stood there for a while debating on if I should open it or go and tell everyone else. After thinking about it for a while I decided to read it.
Dear Abby,
Your vampire friends must really like you. They didn't give you to me like they were supposed to. And I'm sure they told you what that means. But just incase I'll tell you. It means death and battle. We will get you and it doesn't matter how or what we have to do for that to happen. You can how ever prevent that from happening by meeting me behind the boys house in three days on Friday night at midnight sharp. If you decide to do that then here are the directions. Go outside and out back. Walk straight to the giant tree then turn right and keep walking until you come to a clearing. Come alone.-victor

Great. I thought to myself. I stood the starting at the note when some one interrupted me.
What so you have there? Harry asked from behind me.
I jumped and quickly crumpled it putting it in my pocket.
Nothing. Just some um.. So etching I wrote. It's stupid. I said hoping he would buy it or just go along with it.
O..Kay..? Harry said looking at me.
Um what did you want? I asked looking at him
Oh. We finished your room. Wanna see it? He asked
No. I said looking at him
What? He asked giving me a weird look.
I'm being sarcastic idiot. I laughed
Oh... He said turning around.
I followed him up the stairs and to my room.
Ready he asked
Yes! I smiled
He opened the door to revile the most perfect room I have ever saw. (The room is the one in the chapter cover)
O.M.G I LOVE IT! I screamed walking in and looking around.
THANK YOU! I screamed hugging Harry, Louis, Dana,Liam,zayn, Dia and Sam. When it came to Niall I stood there for a second before giving him a quick hug. I could tell he was surprised because to stood there for a little before hugging back. When I pulled away he had a slight smile. I could tell he was happy I was getting used to him.

(I hope you like it! Please vote and comment! Love ya)