Chapter 15

(Abby's P.O.V)

Everyone are still out hunting. Harry and I are sitting in the kitchen. I'm eating a sandwich while Harry is talking to me. I started thinking about how I haven't been outside in forever. Like they blindfolded me and carried me outside so we could go shopping buuuut I haven't been able to like walk around and get fresh air. Abby? I heard but I was to busy thinking Abby! I heard again but I still wasn't pulled out of my thoughts. ABBY.
W-what? I asked
I've been talking to you for the past 20 minutes.
Oh sorry, Harry. I was thinking. I apologized
About what? He asked
Well....I just haven't been able to get any fresh air... Can we pleeeaaasseeeee go outside? I begged
Well..fine.. I guess, he sighed looking at my face.
Yay! I yelled jumping up and putting my plate into the sink.
What's with all the yelling? Dia asked walking in
I GET TO GO OUTSIDE! I screamed running past Dia and Dana and towards the door. I was about to grab the door handle but Harry flashed I front of me.
Hang on, Abby. He said
Whyyyyy? I whined
Don't you want shoes? He asked
I looked down and at my bare feet.
Oh..right. I said running up stares and grabbing my black boots.
Ready! I yelled run in down and to the door were Harry is.
Wait. He said again
What? I asked annoyed
You need a jacket. It's cold and windy out there. He said
How do you know! I asked
Because I checked the weather. Harry smirked
Uggghhhhh. I whined stomping upstairs and grabbing a jacket.
Now can I go! I asked
Yes! He smiled
I opened the door and ran out.
FINALLY! I yelled looking around.
Woah. I said looking at there house. (The one in the pic) it's so much nicer inside.
Yeah well. We found it and moved in. Harry smiled
I looked around and kicked some leaves.
It's nice out here. I smiled
Hey guys! Dana smiled walking out with Dia
Hi! I smiled back
Can I plant a garden?mi asked looking at a clearing
Um...I guess... Harry said
Yay! I smiled
Why though? Dana asked
Well because it needs some more color and I can grow food. Abby smiled
Oh..okay. Dana said
Abby walked over to a tree and climbed it.
Wow it's ni-but I was cut off by a yelp and whimper. Abby looked to were it came from and a couple feet away there was zayn feeding off of a dog. I gasped and jumped down from the tree.
ABBY DONT. Dia yelled
I ran leaping over rocks and roots. Jumping over stumps. I kept sprinting. As I got closer to them the dogs eyes looked at me. I felt a pain of agony as I realized that was my baby. I forgot about her with being kidnapped and everything. I sprinted faster. I could see everyone who went hunting watching. I could tell they all fed already.
I jumped on Zayn nocking him over. He hissed shooting up.
Harry, Dia and Dana came running up.
WHAT WAS THAT FOR? Zayn screamed in my face
THAT IS AN INNOCENT PUPPY. I screamed pushing him again then running to her. I fell to my knees grabbing her and lifting her up in my lap.
You found me. You came and found me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I sobbed hugging her . Please. Please don't take her. PLEASE DONT. I screamed burying my face into her kissing her head.
I took my jacket off wrapping her in it.
Harry walked over bending down as did Niall.
Harry unwrapped my arms from her.
DONT TOUCH HER. STOP. PLEASE. I screamed sobbing struggling against Harry's grip as Niall picked her up.
STOP. I yelled as Harry got me into his lap.
Shhhhhh. Harry cooed into my ear. I looked into my baby's eyes and that is the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

(I hope you like pd this chapter. Please vote and comment)