Chapter 21

(Sam's P.O.V)

After Abby fell asleep we left her to sleep on the couch. Harry stayed down there with her incase she wakes up.

Niall? I whispered walking into his room.
Yeah? He asked
Do you think Abby will be okay? I asked
Yeah. She should be fine. Niall smiled walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist rocking from side to side.
I laid my head against his chest.
I love you! Niall smiled kissing the top of my head.
I love you 2! I smiled back

(Dias P.O.V)

I was pretty upset about Abby. I was pacing back and fourth in my room. Dana was sitting on my bed watching me.
Di. Please calm down and stop pacing. Abby will be fine. He said
I can't. Would if she dies? HUUUUUUU OR WORES. SUFFOCATES. I kept rambling about all the possibilities but stopped when Dana popped in front of mr covering my mouth.
Dia. Please stop stressing. It's not good for you. He said taking his hand of my mouth and grabbing both of mine in each hand.
I can't. So many bad things can happen- I was cut short by Dana's lips connecting with mine. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.
Are you okay now? He asked looking into my eyes.
Yeah I'm okay. I smiled
Good! Dana said kissing me again

(Harry's P.O.V)

I sat there thinking about everything that has happened. I looked at Abby's beautiful face. She looks so peaceful. And adorable! I smiled to myself.
I watched her for a while. (Yeah not creepy or anything Harry) then I thought accrued to me. The head people never came.... I got up and ran to find the others.

(Abby's P.O.V)

I woke up and looked around. I was alone... Weird.
I looked at my ankle and realized it was really cute. The cast was adorable. (The one in the cover pic for the chapter)
I laughed a little at the fact I was flipping out yesterday. I looked at the clock and looked at the time. Then I noticed the date. And remembered I have to meet though's people at the tree thing on Friday night. I have 3 days.
Crap I muttered under my breath.
I sat there thinking about what's going to happen when everyone walked in.
Hello! How are you feeling? Harry asked
Mm tired. I said

(Liam's P.O.V)

It's Friday at 7:30 and Abby has been acting pretty Weird. She wants to do so much with us and she keeps saying how much she loves being with us. She won't let me read her thoughts no matter what she is doing. It's getting pretty freaky.
Let's watch a movie. Abby said
Sure. I said
Abby looked almost scared and sad today. She keeps hugging all of us. And she is always next to someone and if not one of us it's all of us. That's weird because she likes to be alone.

(Abby's P.O.V)

The movie ended and I told everyone I wanted to sleep down stairs in the couch and not in my room. The reason why is because of the stairs. If I'm Down here I won't have to get down the stairs on crutches. Harry wanted to stay but I told him I wanted to be alone. Finally he agreed to leave me alone. I waited until 10 to sneak out.
I walked to the door quietly. I slowly opened it and walked out. I looked at the house one last time.
I walked for a little until I finally got to the big tree thing. No one was there so I waited.
Ah you did show up. I heard from behind me. I spun around but no one was there.
I turned around again and there stood I guess victor and violet with some others. Violet looked surprised I came.
What are you doing! She mouthed to me
I looked at her but looked away.
Hello. Abby. I'm victor. He said walking closer to me. I took a stepped back and he stepped forward. We did that for a while but my back hit a tree. Victor chuckled and smirked at me.
Silly girl. You shouldn't of come. He smirked again. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. You know you really are beautiful. To bad really.
Don't touch me. I snapped smacking his hand.
You really shouldn't of done that. He smirked smacking me.
Tears welled up in my eyes.
Awww. No one here to save you this time. He smirked starting into my eyes. There was a pain in my head then everything went black.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I was sitting in my room when I heard barking at my door. I opened it and Lilly ran in barking and biting my pants leg pulling.
Stop it. I snapped pulling my leg away.
He barked and looked at me then ran out of the door.
I just sat back on my bed. Lilly came running back in and jumped on my bed barking and pulling at my hand.
What is it? I yelled
Lilly barked and jumped down I got up and followed. I followed her down the stairs and into the living room.
Lilly Abby is sleeping..... I said looking at the couch.
ABBY? I screamed running around the house and back upstairs. She wasn't there. She was nowhere.
GUYS. I screamed
Everyone ran down stairs and to to the kitchen.
What? They asked
ABBYS IS GONE. I screamed
Everyone ran into the living room. Sam and Dia where crying and the boys just stared at the couch.

(I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment)