Chapter 6

(Abby's P.O.V)

Why....why did I have to go into that park that night?

Why did I have to try and open that door.

Why did I have to run out of the house?

It's so freaking cold down here. I am literally shivering.

I stood up and walked over to a wall where there was a thermometer thing...y I looked at it to see if it said the temp down here. Good news... It did bad news... It's 30F down here...... God I am going to freeze and die.... Maybe that's what they want... OH MY GOD THEY PUT ME DOWN HERE TO DIE.....

I fell to me knees and sobbed. How could Dia and Sam let them put me down here? And Harry... I thought he was different from all of them.

I sat there and cried on the cold cement floor. I was shaking and shivering there where no blankets or anything... I started to get tired and extremely cold. I was in shorts and a tank top because that is what I was wearing under my uniform for work. I felt my eyelids closing and then darkness...

(Harry's P.O.V)

I can't believe they put Abby down in the cellar. It's nasty down there. There's spiders and spider webs and dust... It's dirty. I can't just let them keep her down there. I mean according to Dia it's freezing down there. Maybe I can talk to them and try to get them to let her out....

(Dias P.O.V)

We have to do something. I said to Sam

I know. But what? Sam asked

Let's talk to Harry. See if we can get him to let her out.

Yeah. Sam said

We walked to Harry's room and knocked on the door.

Come in. We heard from the other side.

Harry you can't leave her down there. I said walking in.

She is going to freeze. Sam said

Look. I don't want to just leave her down there... But if I let her out the boys won't like it. And they can do- Harry please. Dia whined

I'll see what I can do. Harry sighed walking out and down stairs into the living room.

(No ones P.O.V)

Guys...Abby is going to freeze down there. We can't leave her there. Harry said

We can't just let her get away with trying to open that door AND running away. Louis said

Yeah...but- no Harry. Unless you want us to do something else to her... Niall said

What do you mean? Dia asked walking in with Sam behind her.

Well we could always feed- NO. Harry interrupted

Fine then she stays down there. Niall said

Harry sighed and walked away.

Well when are you going to let her out? Sam asked

Tomorrow. Zayn said

THIS IS JUST CRUEL. Dia screamed walking out and into the woods.

Dana stood up and followed.

(Dia P.O.V)

I can't believe they would do that. I screamed kicking a rock.

I kept walking until something hit me in the head. I turned around only to find a crumpled peace of paper. I picked it up and read what it said.

oh my god... NO. I screamed running back to the house. I have to worn the others we need to protect her.

(I hope you liked this chapter! It's not as good of a chapter as the others so sorry about that.)