meeting the plug

Y/n came back, and this time I actually was awake playing on my PSP. "I brought burgers. Benefits of working in an American restaurant that's opened 24 hours" She greeted me. "yaaay! thank you" I thanked her with a big smile. "it's free dude" she laughed while setting the food on the floor and sitting down. I sat down in front of her. "how was work?" I asked as I took the first bite of my burger. "I quit" she said calmly. How could she say that so calm? "why?" I asked. Was she ok with that? "too many drunk perverts, and so late at night" she explained. "are you gonna get another job" I asked while dipping the fries that came with the burgers in some sauce. "there's a bakery near the house that's hiring" she smiled. "their shit is really good" she continued.

---

Sunday morning. Our peaceful sleep got interrupted when I hear. my phone ring. "who the fuck is calling me" I whined.

ugly rooster head is calling...

I answered his call.

"Kenma! where are you! The team is having breakfast together at my house and you're not here and your mom said that your at your friends house!" he yelled into the phone. "Kuroo it's 9 in the morning leave me alone" I yawned. "I don't care Kenma! get your ass here!" he yelled again. "no. I'm with y/n" I explained. "why are you with y/n?" he wasn't yelling anymore. I was too tired to answer his question so I hung up. "y/n go back to sleep" I whispered while cuddling her again bringing her closer to me.

-----

"change into that" she threw me more oversized clothing. Another pain of grey sweatpants and a black hello kitty shirt. She changed into a black croptop, with some big jeans, and to make her outfit look better she put on a pink bucket hat and a purple mini handbag. "oh put this on" she passed me a black bucket hat. "we're matching now" she smiled.

"I'm introducing you to the plug today" she let me know while she passed. me her cart. "he's super chill, he got resting bitch face which is kind of intimidating but he's so sweet" she explained. As we walked to where we going to meet up with the plug.

-----

"Akaashi!!" She greeted her plug with the biggest hug ever. I didn't like that. "akaashi?" my eyes widened when I saw a familiar face from my rival team and another one of Kuroo's best friend. I was dragged by Kuroo into hanging with Bokuto and Akaashi all the time. "oh hey Kenma" he smiled at me. "he's your plug?" I asked her in dis belief. "shocking?" Akaashi answered. "yes?" I replied. He chuckled.

"let's smoke and then we can get something to eat" she told the both of us. "also here you go" she said as she gave Akaashi her money. We sat in a picnic table. Y/n and Akaashi sat next to each other and I sat in front of them.

Akaashi put her head on y/n shoulder and started rolling a joint. Y/n didn't seem to mind, she keep rolling another joint. I glared at Akaashi tho he couldn't see me because he was too busy rolling. "damn, you roll better than me" he pointed out. She giggled. "y/n did you bring water?" I asked her trying to get all her attention on me. "I always do pudding" she responded. "I'll give it to you right now so you have it ready when you need it" she said pulling a small bottle out of her bag. The movement caused Akaashi to lift his head up. Finally.

I glared at Akaashi again. He couldn't noticed. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard y/n's laugh. She was looking at me with the biggest smile on her face. Shit she noticed.

"Pudding let me sit next to you" she said while getting up and taking a seat next to me. I scooted over and gave her space so she could sit. "you wanna learn how to roll?" she asked me while snuggling closer to me. Akaashi didn't seem to notice so I couldn't shove it in his face. Fuck.

"here copy what I'm doing" She passed me the grinder, the rolling paper, and the little cardboard thingy. I tried copying what she did but failed. Why was rolling so hard? She chuckled. "I gotta keep teaching you" She said as she started lighting up the joint.

She took a hit and passed it to me. This time I didn't cough, but my throat did burn a lot. She passed the joint around until it died. "take the last hit Kenma" Akaashi passed me the joint. I grabbed the joint from him and inhaled. "fuck" I coughed. Over and over and over. Probably the worst coughing fit, I've had. Actually no the cart gave me the WORST cough.

"pudding are you ok?" she passed me the water. "thank you" I could barely say.

"well, Im getting everyone some Udon" Akaashi announced getting up from his seat. "yeaah Akaashi!!" she cheered. I didn't want to get up. Y/n was holding me, I had my head laying in her chest and she was stroking my hair.

She let go of me, but grabbed my hand. I blushed at her action. Akaashi noticed and smirked at me.

"lets get Udon then"

-----

"that shit was so good" Y/n announced. We were heading to a nearby isolated area so we could smoke the other joint she smoked earlier. It was getting quite dark already.

-----

I felt very confident now. I snuggled into her chest and waited until it was my turn to hit the joint. "here you go pudding head" she said as she placed the joint in between my lips and let me inhale. I blew out the smoke and closed my eyes relaxing myself while she played with my hair.

"hit it" she passed me the blunt again. I inhaled and quickly pulled away from her. "holy fuck" I started coughing like crazy. "Kenma" she looked for water but she didn't have any. "Akaashi do you have any drinks?" She asked the boy in front of us. "I have vodka" he replied. He was dead serious...

"Im sorry pudding" she pat my back. "its- its ok" I could say.

-----

"Alright, I'm heading home. See you next time" Akaashi got up and left. He turned around to say his final words. "oh, and Kenma next time we play Nekoma is loosing" He winked. I flipped him off.

"kenma" She spoked causing me to look at her. She didn't say anything, she just pecked my lips. I stared at her in shocked. Did she really just do that? She was blushing, I was blushing. "do that again"