first time getting high

We walked to a hill with no one around and sat down in the grass.

I saw her put the joint in between her lips and take a lighter from her bra. She started lighting it up and the smell of the weed hit my nose. I enjoyed the smell. Why do people say it smells bad?

I started paying attention to the view in front of me instead of the girl. "Here" she passed me the joint.

I put the joint in between my lips and let smoke fill my mouth and then I let it free.

"Dude. You're doing it wrong you have to inhale. You're wasting it" she giggled. I blushed. I felt embarrassed.

"Look at me. You have to inhale" She explained. She took the joint from my fingers and brought it to her mouth she let the smoke fill her mouth up and inhaled, then she exhaled.

She passed me the joint again and I mimicked her actions. Every thing was good until...

"Oh shit! Let me get you some water" I inhaled and it burned my throat. I was having a painful coughing fit. "You're doing great! Coughing means you're getting high" she said as she handed me a bottle of water. I drank it desperately, I hated how my throat felt. Was it worth it to smoke if your throat was going to feel like this?

"You're gonna get used to it don't worry" she said as she took another hit. She passed it to me again. I took a hit and the same thing happened but this time, it wasn't as bad as the first time.

Suddenly, I felt shivers. I looked in from of me and everything looked 10 times more beautiful. I started noticing how the sun light up everything so beautifully. The grassed looked greener and the way the sun hit the grass made me appreciate nature more. I mouth felt dry and numb, it felt weird.

"You high?" She asked. Y/n looked completely faded and beautiful. The sun was hitting her e/c eyes and making them look 1000 times more beautiful. Her hair was being hit by the sun, it looked shinier and prettier. All of her looked so beautiful I couldn't help but admire.

"I want something to eat" I commented. "You got the munchies huh?" She said as he was standing up. "Lets go eat something, my treat" she held her hand out for me to grab. She helped me stand up and disconnected out hands so she could grab her bag.

"There's a pizza place nearby"

stoned ✧ kenmaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara