apple pie

It has been 3 days since the last time I spoke with n/y.

"I'm so tired" I told Kuroo as we were walking out of the gym. "Kozume!" I heard a familiar voice yell from afar. It was y/n, her eyes were red and low, her voice was softer too. "y/l/n" I smiled at her. She catched up to me and linked her arm with mine smiling. "oh hey, I'm y/l/n, y/n" she introduced herself when she saw Kuroo next to me. "I'm Kuroo" he smiled at her. "I just wanted to know if you guys wanted to get something to eat. The bakery I usually go to is having a discount today" I wanted to go with her, but I didn't know if Kuroo was down to go. It's kind of weird how she didn't mention nothing about smoking.

"I say we should go" Kuroo smiled at the beautiful girl in front of us. "Perfect! lets go" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. Kuroo followed us. I was used to her grabbing my wrist by now, it actually always felt nice.

---

"They sell apple pie here" my eyes lit up when I saw my favorite thing ever on display. "I'll take one slice" I told the chashier with a big smile on my face. "He'll take 2" y/n interrupted me. "my treat" she tells me as she starts twirling a strand of my hair. I blushed. "b-but you paid last time" I argued. "It's ok pudding head". "next time, I'll let you pay" he let go of the strand of my hair. "may I have a bag of combination of peanut butter cookies and snickerdoodle cookies please" she added to the order. "Kuroo what do you want?" she turned to my best friends that had been watching the whole thing. His eyes were opened in shock, he's never seen me this close to a girl before. I know he's going to be interrogating me on the way home.

"I'll just get a cupcake" he said pointing at a cupcake that was on display. "thank you y/l/n" Kuroo and I said at the same time.

The chashieer handed us our bags with our treats, but y/l/n took them from us. "this is for later!" she scolded us.

---

We finally got to the hill.

"can I have my cupcake now?" Kuroo asked y/l/n as he sat down on the grass. The hill was very pretty, it was dark, but the lights of the city light us up. Beautiful.

Y/n ignored his question,I sat next to her and she took a joint out of her pocket. "when did you roll this?" I asked her taking the joint from her and examining it. "when you were in practice" she responded. "Ah, so this is what we're doing here" Kuroo chuckled. "You want to hit it?" Y/l/n asked as she lit up the joint. She took 2 hits and handed it to me. "why not".

Y/l/n handed me the joint and immediately took a water bottle from her bag. "here you go" she said when I started coughing. She patted my back. "hey, at least you're not wasting it"

I had developed a crush on y/l/n. Since the first time we hung out she was always so gentle with me and took care of me. I noticed the little things. Like how she always gave me water when I coughed, or how she knew I would get really hungry after I smoked. She bought me TWO slices of apple pie . I liked it how she played with my hair in the bakery shop. Or how she would grab my wrist softly and drag me everywhere.

"thank you" I said giving her her water back. "pass it to Kuroo" she just said. I was ready to see Kuroo cough, but he didn't...

He inhaled it and blew it out like nothing. I was shocked. "why didn't you cough?" I was shocked. "oh kenma" He laughed. "I smoke with Tanaka and Nishinoya every time I see them. They taught me how to smoke" he continues. He was still laughing. "why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. I thought I knew everything about Kuroo and what he's doing. "you were always with Hinata, I didn't want to bother you" he explained. "alright" I let it go.

-----

"thank you for the apple pie. It's really good" I thanked my beautiful crush. "anything for you pudding head" she ruffled my hair. I blushed at her act. Kuroo winked at me. "this cupcake is really good too" Kuroo spoke as he took another bite from it. I was going to start eating my second slice and she started laughing. "munchies" she commented and continued laughing. Her smiles was even more beautiful when I was smoked. "take it slow, Kozume" She said as she put her head on my shoulder. "I'll buy you apple pie next time if you want"