a very american breakfast

It was morning and I woke up next to y/n. What time did she get off work? But the real question was why I had my arms around her. I was. Cuddling her. She looked so pretty sleeping, even if her hair was everywhere. It was 10am. She looked like she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, and she didn't have to she was working hard last night.

"mmm kenma" she groaned. Did I wake her up? "shhh. Go back to sleep" I went back to my previous sleeping position and started playing softly with her hair. She cuddled closer to me and I blushed.

---
"ok I got us a very American breakfast" she said as she walked into the bedroom. Her parents we're downstairs and she'll be dead if they found out there was a boy in her house. "thank you!" I thanked her with a big smile while I was petting her hamster.

"Chicken and waffles" she opened the box of food that she got from her job yesterday. "Looks really good" I spoke. "And it is" she replied. "I eat this in the mornings after work" she continued. "Lets dig in!"

We were sitting in her bedroom floor enjoying our breakfast at 4pm. We had been sleeping half the day, but no complaints.

"I have to be honest Kenma, you've grown on me. I'm attached to you, you're like the only person I really consider my friend" she said as she took a bite of her chicken tender. "I love spending time with you" I confessed. My cheeks turned red. She pulled me into a big hug and started messing up my hair. All I was concentrated on were her boobs she pulled my face into her boobs, it was an innocent hug that was messing with my mind.

---

After we ate we went back to laying down on her bed. "Kenma, is it ok if I cuddle you?" She asked shyly. Her cheeks were red. I sometimes forgot how shy she is. "Sure, its really comfortable" I opened my arms and she fell into them. "You smell really nice" she commented. "Im just wearing your clothes" I giggled while rubbing her back. "Whatever" she flipped me off. I giggled at her cute actions.

"N/y?"

"Hmh"

"Where do you get all your weed"

"The plug. It's this dude that goes to Fukurodani academy. He's hella chill" she explained while taking a hit off her cart and passing it to me. I took the hit and coughed a bit. "Be quiet" she said as she cuddled closer to me and closed her eyes.

---

Saturday ended up being a chill day. We just ate chicken and waffles, got high off a cart and cuddled. It was dark and y/n was getting ready for work.

"So you live here now?" She teased. "You didn't let me go in all day. Now it's really dark and I'm too lazy to go home" I argued. "Whatever"she rolled her eyes as she put her work pants. Her legs were nice, they looked soft and pretty. "Stop staring pervert" she joked as she threw a stuffed animal at me. "Im leaving" she stated, but of coarse she had to do something first. "Goodbye Pops" she kissed her hamster goodbye. I wish I was that hamster. "Be quiet kenma" she demanded as she walked out the door.

dumb, short chapter lol