chapter 3: Meeting the Lads

** sorry but this chapter may be small**

~Cassies P.O.V~

That was great I think I'm really falling for Liam, not just for the fame or just to say i did Liam Payne...

I turned around from getting dressed and i looked at Liam looking me up and down.

" Do you like what you see Li?" i said giggling.

"Yes I do cas, you ready?" Liam questioned.

"yep." I said

I followed Liam down stairs and out the door and i guess some of his fans knew about him being here because there were some out side of my house. He grabbed my hand and one of the fans asked if we were together. I looked at Liam as he said yes, all i could do was blush. He did like me to, not just to do it. He signed a couple autographs and took some pictures and then we got in the car. On the way to meet the boys. When Liam turned on the car the radio started playing nobody compares. Of course he grabbed my hand and said that he is going to sing the song to me. Of course i smiled and kissed his cheek and blushed. Then he asks if he could sing me another song to me, I say okay. So he plugs in his iPod to the car and starts to sing Truly, Madly, Deeply to me. All I could do was blush and when he finished I gave him a kiss.

"I really do love you Cassie" Liam says rubbing his thumb in a circle on the back of my hand.

"I love you to Liam, truly and deeply" I said.

"I see what you did there" Liam said with a smile and a chuckle.

Then we are at McDonald's getting food and then we drive off to the venue.(which was Madison square gardens!!)

~Cassies P.O.V~

I followed Liam into the venue and back to security and he had to tell them that i was with him. They just nodded their heads. Inside i was fan girling, i couldn't help i am just a fan that got lucky.

"LEEYUM! YOUR FINALLY HERE! DID YOU BRING ME FOOD???" Niall yelled not even noticing me. (and just for the case yes i know who all the boys are i mean come on i said i was a fan)

"No Nialler i didn't, but like i said i brought her and here she is!" Liam said motioning his hand to me kind of standing behind him.

"hi.." i said shyly

"hey I'm Niall, the Irish one" Niall said with a smile.

"Oh cool I'm Irish to!" i yelled not even noticing..

"Well it looks like you two are getting along good, I'm going to let Niall introduce you to the other three boys love"Liam said kissing my cheek before he walked off. 

Oh no.

I think to myself how could he just leave me with Niall, I mean he's cute and nice but I hardly know him! 

"Just come this way, you know who Louis, Harry and, Zayn are right?" Niall questioned.

"yeah i do... I'm kind of a big fan, but I'm not crazy like other girls I'm cool aha" i said. Why the bloody hell did i say that, now he probably things I'm crazy. Great.

~Niall's P.O.V~

Why didn't harry tell me about that party, why did he tell just Liam.. i don't know. God why do i have to walk her around and introduce her to the boys. I mean she isn't ugly.. she is actually really prett- no Niall this is Liam's girl don't do this again. No.

~Flash back~

Our lips crashed together. She was so beautiful, Liam dosn't deserve her. Why did he treat her so bad. What did she ever do for her to break up with him...Well i think they broke up. Just then Liam crashed in looking for Danielle. He cought me kissing her and her hand down my pants.

"WHY NIALL! I TOLD YOU I LOVED HER AND YOU GO AND DO THIS! THE FUCK MAN!" Liam said yelling.

"I THOUGHT YOU TWO BROKE UP!" I tried yelling back but tears lining my eyes.

"EVEN IF WE DID THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN TICKET TO HER MAN!" Liam said crying.

"and Danielle please leave its over between us." Liam said trying to dry the tears from his face.

**End of flashback**

What i did was really wrong. I cant believe i did that. Cassie slapped her fingers in front f my face to get my attention.

"hello anyone in there... Niall..." she said soft and sweet.

"OH yeah I'm here sorry. Oh look there's Louis and Harry. HEY LOUIS HARRY COME HERE!" Niall said.

"hey Niall" Harry said.

"hey nialler" Louis said

"hey guys this is Cassie Liam's new girlfriend" I said smiling and i think i was kind of blushing, my cheeks felt hot.

"Hey Cassie!" harry said with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey can i call you cas?" Louis asked.

"Yeah sure i guess and hey harry aha" Cassie said kind of shyly.

Then all you here is zayn I'm guessing mixing up there music.

"DJ MALIK COME HERE!" I yelled

Cassie laughed silently. Then here comes Zayn bouncing down the stairs his hair isn't even gelled up into a quiff.

"Yeah nialler? wait who is this is it a fan that wants a picture because I'm not ready!" Zayn says playing with his hair.

"nooo Zayn this is Cassie Liam's new girlfriend..." I said kind of dragging off at the end.

"ohh well hey Cassie" Zayn said with a half-smile.

"hey zayn, oh and i love your DJ skills, i wish i could DJ aha" i said laughing.

"thanks aha ,maybe one time Liam can teach you because you know he DJ's to?" Zayn said with a half smile.

"Oh yeah i forgot about that!" Cassie's cheeks are red now.

"okay Cassie i better get you back to Liam before he has a panic attack trying to find you, expacilly that your with me..." again I trail off.

I cant do this to Liam, not again. Cassie has it in her eyes that she likes m- no Niall stop. i think to myself.

"okay Nialler then we better get going now i guess, bye guys good luck at your show!" Cassie said following me.

"BYE CASSIE!" They all screamed back.

I mean she is cute i would kiss her but again i cant do that to Liam. No not again.

~Cassies P.O.V~

Niall's acting weird, i don't know, am i flirting? What did I do? All I know is I want my leeyum back so I can give him one last kiss before the show starts...