Chapter 5: Nialls P.O.V

As I walked Cassie back to Liam i was feeling weird. This is bad i just know it. She looks over at ,me and i smile back. Oh finally there's Liam.

"LIAM I GOT YOUR GIRL BACK SAFE AND SOUND!" i yelled

"That's my ear" Cassie said covering her ear.

"Oh sorry aha" I say my face turning red.

"Thanks Niall see you later?" Liam said putting his arm around Cassie and kissing her on the cheek.

Why did that kind of hurt? No Niall no that's Liam's girl. All i know is that i have to talk to harry. As i walked on stage, tears teasing my eyes i saw harry, sitting texting someone, probably Louis. As i walk up to him the tears in my eyes start to come out. When harry looks up he sees that im crying and starts to get up.

"No harry stay sitting i need to talk to you..." I said chokin back the tears.

"Whats wrong nialler, is it a girl?" Harry questioned.

I gave him that look that says 'yes it is girl problems' cuz he took my hand and sat me down and gave me a hug.

"Shes not worth those tears, and liam already has this one and I think that she really really likes him" harry said.

"How did u know i liked her?" I asked

"Niall your one of my best friends i can tell..Im accualy suprised liam didnt notice when you meet her, me and lou noticed and thats when we started to walk over to try and break the tention beween you guys." Harry said.

**Flash back**

"liam wake up i have something to tell you something" Harry tried to wisper.

"what harry cant you see I'm trying to sleep?!" Liam said.

"I need to show you something..." Harry trailed off.

I wonder what harry was goig to tell liam. Next thing i know liam is being pushed back in and harry telling him that he is going and liam needs to get dressed..

**end of flash back**

All i could do was put my head inbetween harrys neck and sholder... Then i heard someone come up beside us and sit down and give me a hug. Who was this? I looved up to see louis there.

"Louis?" i said

"Shhh lad its okay now lets forget about her and lets get to singing!" louis said standing up.

"Okay..." i said standng up.

Then here comes Liam and Cassie there fingers intertwined and her cheeks are red.

"Hey niall whats wrong?" Liam asked while i was wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Yah lad im fine now lets rehurse.." I said walking away to get my mic and my gutiar.

I think Liam may know that i KIND of like this girl but I have other things to think about..