chapter 9: Everything is getting better

~Cassie's P.O.V~

"Liam its okay." i tucked my head into his shoulder.

"No it isn't Cassie, i shoulden't make you do something you don't want to." Liam said pushing my head up so he could look into my eyes.

"I want it. I want your beautiful baby" I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay, well i have got to go apologize to Niall for yelling at him. Love you." Liam  said kissing me.

"Okay Liam love you" i said laying down on the couch.

Then i felt sick. Oh god. Morning sickness. Fuck. I ran into the bathroom hurried up and closed the door and put my hair into a pony tail. Then it happened. I puked. 

"Are you okay?!" Liam shouted.

"Just good old morning sickness babe, that's what happens when you have a baby inside you!" i said in a sarcastic mood.

"Okay i get it i will leave" Liam said.

"no no no help me up, please" i said with a puppy dog face.

"Okay my little puppy" Liam said laughing.

"thanks" I said going over to the sink to wash out my mouth.

"No problem cass" Liam said now standing in the doorway.

~Liam's P.O.V~

Things are going pretty good with Cassie. I mean this is my first baby. So i don't know what to do and what to expect. People know me as the daddy of the group, and the innocent one, they probably thought that harry, Niall, or zayn were gonna 'settle'  down before me. I can't wait for the baby, but I don't know if im ready. Cassie needs support, like a friend or something.

"L-Liam, can you help me?" Cassie said from the bedroom.

"Yah cass I can, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Liam calm down I just need lotion, so I don't get stretch marks, and can you rub it on for me?" Cassie asked.

"Yah where is the lotion?" I asked as she pointed to my dresser.

As I sat on the bed I pulled her shirt up to her boobs, which were getting big. As I put some on my hands and rubbed it around a little bit I put it in her stomach, and she jerked a little bit.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yeah its just a little bit cold." she said.

"but its warm now." she said with a smile.

As I was rubbing the lotion on her and talking to her I felt something move. Was it the baby? Is it okay?

"Liam did you feel that?" Cassie asked.

"Yah what was that?" I asked.

"It was the baby moving around" Cassie said smiling.

God every time she smiles my heart melts. Her laugh is so sweet if I could I would make her laugh all the time. But the only person capable of that was niall. Speaking of niall where was he, ever since I blew up on  him in the car he stayed away from me. I told him I was sorry, well I think I told him. That whole day is a blur for me.

"Cass, im going to go check up on niall, he hasn't talked tome since the other day." I told cassie as I kissed her on the cheek and got up.

"Okay Lili" She said

As I walked down the hallway to niall room I heard him laugh. I wonder what's up.

*Knocks on his door*

"Niall you in there" I asked knowing he was in there.

"Yah mate come in" Niall said

As I entered his room he was on his bed on his laptop, it looks like he's skyping someone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Skyping with a friend that's a girl" Niall said his cheeks growing red.

"Let me have a look" I said sitting down on his bed and as I look at the screen I see a long blonde haired girl on camera.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Her names Anna-Liisa, she's from the U.S." Niall said his cheeks still red as a tomato.

"Hi Anna-Liisa im Liam! So when did you guys meet?" I ask her.

"Um well just the other day, on twitter." She said her cheeks also looking red, but I don't know if they are because of the camera she's using.

"Really on twitter how?" I ask niall now.

"Well I said I  was sad because you know you blew up in  my face. So I put it on twitter and she was the first comment on it and I clicked on her twitter name and went to her profile and I thought she was cute so I followed her and direct messaged her and then we started skyping, You know this is the first time we actually saw each other. And I felt left out because you have cassie and zayn has cassie's sister I guess, Louis has that one girl, and harry has who ever he wants." Niall said making me feel a little  sad.

"Oh cool well have fun you two and if you ever get 'together' use protection." I said shacking a finger at the webcam.

Anna-Liisa found that funny and so did niall. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and harry was in there eating some food and texting someone.