chapter 15: I have to get them back

~Liam's P.O.V~

As I hang up with niall I try to think of the day I gave Derek the drugs.

**Flashback**

"Bye I love you" I say to Cassie as I walk out the door.

As I get in the car I take my phone out and text Derek.

I'm on my way were should I meet you ~Liam

The back of the O2 arena ~Derek

Shit. All I know is that I need to give this to him. To save Cassie and Anna-Liisa. As I drive to the back of the arena I see his car there with him sitting on the trunk. I pull up beside him and he gets in.

"Do you have the stuff Payne" He said locking eyes with me. His eyes never leaving mine. His eyes were a grey color.

"Yes. Here" I said breaking the gaze I had with him and grabbed two small baggies from my back pocket.

"Now your girlfriends are still not safe, remember that. Whenever I need drugs you or Niall give them to me" He said grabbing my arm before I could walk away.

**End of Flashback**

I dont know what i'm going to do about this. All i can think about is Cassie and Clayton. I take out my phone and dial Louis's number.

*Ring* *ring*

"Hey um Liam im uh oh year uhh kind of busy" Lou said panting threw the phone.

"Eww well never mind I will call zayn.." I said hanging up the phone.

As a was dialing zayn's number he calls me.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Liam I will take Clayton just get cassie safe and get Anna-Liisa back." He said already knowing what I was gonna say.

"Okay but can Cassie say with you also?" I say in a rush.

"Yes okay okay bye" Zayn said threw the phone quickly hanging up.

At least i know Cassie and Clayton are safe now. I quickly go in the living room where cassie and clayton are.

"Go pack i will watch him" I say gently picking up clayton out of her arms.

"W-Why what happen? Whats wrong?!" she said panicking.

"Derek." I said knowing she would know what I ment.

"Oh. Okay i will be quick get his diper bag please" She said running up the stairs.

I set Clayton down in a rocker we haveset up right next to the couch. Then I go over and grab his grey and blue diper bag and fill it with extra dipers, because i dont know how long i will be gone, I grab the bag of wipes and stuff them in ther with a pair of cloths for a couple days and some pj's. I really hope this will go good.

**Anna-Liisa's P.O.V**

"AH-" I try to scream as two big hands wrap around my face.

"Shut up or I will kill you" A stirn voice says behing me wispering in my ear. This scaresthe shit out of me. All i can go is nod my head.

"Niall is upstairs talking to Liam. Hurry lets go" The guy sats putting a blindfold over my face as a guy picks me up.

I get thrown ontoa hard surface. But then two hands set me up right. Niall will freak out, I know it, seince we passed that guy at the airport and got home Niall always had one eye on me.

"JOSH KEEP HER STILL! AND DON'T LET HER TALK!" The guy screams. Hh sounds a lot like derek.

Then the car stops suddinly and someone takes my blindfold off to reviel a guy around the age of 20 or so. He gave me one of those weak smiles like he was trying to comfort me or something.

"Okay josh bring her in the basement and sit her in the chair" Derek says opening the back door of the car so me and Josh could get out.

"Okay dad" Josh said pulling me out of the car and putting something on my wrists so i couldent get out.

I got the blindflod put back on. Then we started walking again. I got stopped and it sounded like a door opened. When i walked in the door i smelt the smell of ciggaretes and a little bit of weed. Then i geard another sound. Againthe sound of a door opening. Then i walked down some stairs then got pushed down into a chair. The blindfold back off again. My hands were free for only a second to only be tied to the arms of the chair. My legs also getting tied to the legs.

"So Anna-Liisa do you know why your here?" Derek says standing infront of me.

"No i have no clue" I say looking up at him, my blonde hair kind of in my face.

"Well your drug dealing boyfriend and his friend Liam failed to give me what I wanted. So now your here and Niall is probaly on his way because he knows That if he didn't give me what i wanted theni take you and that girl Cassie, Liam's baby momma"He said takinga few steps towards me.

"You-" I said before someone came running down the stairs yelling.

"STOP LET HER GO!" Niall screamed before joshcaught him and held Niall back.

"Oh Niall I figured you would come. You fell into my trap." Derek says with a chuckle.

"FUCKING CUNT LET HER GO OR I WILL KILL YOU!" Niall screamed making me tear up a little.

"Niall H-Help me" I let out a wimper.

"Babe i will I promise." he said sofining his face up a little but. 

"Oh no Niall she wont get away from me. Shes mine now. And i think I dont want her anymore.." Derek says putting his hand in his pocket.