A/N- if you don't read this chap you won't understand this book

In this chap -not really a chap- i will be including things you should know about this book.

Some of these are not real. But just what comes to my mind.

So lets begin.  

.

.

______________
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

There is no specific being that can be called to Helena.

She isn't just a werewolf. Neither can she be called a hybrid or tribrid because she has more than that.

•She has a:

1. Wolf

2. Vampire

3. Mermaid

4. Unknown beast

..... ⬇

•Eye colours:

1. Wolf = yellow

2. Vampire = red

3. Mermaid = pink

4. Elvina = full white eyes

5. Wolf & Vampire = Orange

6. All together = full black eyes with red streaks

..... ⬇

•Things that hurt to supernatural beings:-

1. Werewolf - wolfsbane, silver

2. Vampires - vervain, sun light

3. Mermaids - water hemlock, Tweedia

..... ⬇

•Things that hurt Helena's unknown beast:-

1. Aconitum

2. Gladiolus

3. Hyacinth

4. Freesia

_________________________ ⬇

About her beasts

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

•Mermaid:-

Helena's mermaid, 'Mystique' is dead. But that doesn't mean Helena can't breath under water anymore. She is still a normal mer. The only difference is that she can't shift into one anymore.

•Wolf:-

Helena's wolf, 'Eden' is a strong wolf. After everything she had gone through, both Eden and Helena can handle a bit of silver. Also a very very very small amount of wolfbane.

Silver and wolfbane will only effect Helena and Eden. It won't effect the other beasts.

•Vampire:-

Helena's vampire, 'Mara' is a very dominant beast. She loves to be overprotective and possessive. She can be quite the bitch sometimes but she is a lovely one.

Helena and Mara can get hurt by vervain. But just like 'Eden' Mara and Helena can handle a little bit of vervain because of practice.

And vervain won't hurt her other beasts.

•Unknown beast:-

As for the unknown beast, it's a being that never existed before. And no one knows what it is.

The unknown beast of hers name is 'Elvina'. It's a powerful being. Elvina doesn't have a separate body like her wolf. She is like Helena's vampire. They don't have a separate body to shift but can take control over Helena's human body and also Helena's wolf's body.

Both Helena and Elvina can't handle the poisonous flowers. And if Helena got poisoned by them, then it will affect Elvina. And in turn it will effect all her beasts. But not as much as it did to Elvina and Helena.

Elvina is a quiet beast. She prefers to stay silent most of the time. But once she is in a mood to talk then she will be one hell of a beast.

It's mostly like Elvina is Helena's main beast. Elvina makes her who she is.