Chap 9 - Asspha and The Stubborogue

.

Helena's pov
_____________

How is this all possible? Darco died... didn't he? I killed him. I did. I checked if he was breathing. He wasn't. I remember. But the question is...

How is he here? Alive? How the hell is he an alpha?! He is a rogue! How did he gain the title?!

Then there is... him. Luvis.

I didn't know if I should be happy or... sad or mad or angry or just whatever! I don't fucking know!

For one thing... I'm relieved that he is still alive and breathing. Maybe a tad bit happy to see the fucker again.

And I'm still mad too. And I'm not gonna forgive him so fast! I can't! He left me! All alone! He is the reason my life changed! It's all his fault! He could have stayed and not left me. Be the caring best friend he used to be. But no! He had to leave!

I was a crying mess as I stumbled on my paws and fell on the ground. I didn't bother standing back up, so I lay there and let my tears flow down my cheeks as I cried my poor eyes out.

Someone nudged the side of my head. Growling lowly, I looked up and my eyes met those big blue eyes. Immediately I backed away from him and got into a defence position.

"shift back, would you?" he asked in his calm voice. I shook my wolf head. "please?" he asked again, once again... I shook my head barking at him.

With a swift movement he took off his shirt and threw it towards me. "shift and wear this."

Hesitantly I moved forward and took the shirt from him by clasping my mouth on it. I ran to the back of the bushes and shifted to my human form and wore the large shirt that seemed to make me feel like a mad woman.

When I came out, he stood there. "what do you want?" I asked with a straight face. My face was void of any other emotion.

"I.. I want to apologise." he looked at me. My lips curled up.

"apologies for what? For abandoning me? For betraying your best friend? For making me feel all alone? For breaking our friendship? For breaking my fragile little heart? For ignoring me all those days, months, years? For being the reason I suffered so much? For not being there for me when I needed you the most? Why? Tell me what you are apologizing for, you fucker." I asked calmly.

"Len, I-"

"or is this another trap?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Le.."

"tell me Luvis. Why are you back?"

"Len. Plea-"

"STOP CALLING ME LEN! I DON'T WANT THAT WORD COMING OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" I yelled. "A FILTHY LIAR! A BETRAYER! A FREAKING JERK! A SCUMBAG! A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!" I growled. "you don't deserve to be able to say my name."

"Len-" I slapped his face. "call me Len one more time. I'll make you regret it." I threatened him.

"alright. But Helena. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to leave you like that. But Darco told me that he would hurt me if I talk to you. So I didn't have a choice." he said.

"oh? Really?" I faked surprise. "I'm so surprised."

"so you decided to run away like a baby? Well, Luvis. If I were you, I won't run away or even be scared of his threat. Because I would have given my life if it meant saving you. Yet, you were scared that he would hurt you. You didn't care if it would cost your best friend's life. All you cared about was your own safety. Some kind of friend you are. What a coward. You don't deserve that alpha title, Luvis. You don't. You are such a loser." I rolled my eyes.