Chap 7 - Jealous

Helena's pov

___________________

I panted heavily as I arrived back at the pack house. I checked if there's anyone around before I shifted into my human form and ran inside. I ran up to my room and locked the door.

I leaned against the door thinking about today's events. With... Darius's wolf. I still don't know his name.

'he tried to mark us.' Eden whispered in my mind. 'I'm sorry. I should have tried to stop him, but I... I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry, Helena.'

'i-it's ok. I understand. I wasn't in the right state of mind either.' I whispered back still in a daze.

Earlier today after playing with each other, our wolves decided to take a nap together. After so many years, I was able to sleep without being on full alert. For some reason, I felt safe.

After some good time, me and Eden woke up, feeling Darius's wolf lick our face. And once again they played.

One thing lead to the other. And eventually we found ourselves under Darius's wolf as he tried to mark us. Eden almost gave in. Which is when I decided to intervene. I pushed his wolf off me gently before sprinting away from him.

And here I am now. Locked in my room, trying to calm myself.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm fine. I'm... totally fine." I whispered to myself.

But who am I kidding?! I am not fine! I'm freaking out! I'm scared! How ironic huh? I'm the one who scares others not the other way round!

I knew it would hurt Eden more than it does to me. After all she is the wolf, I'm the human. The wolf will always feel a stronger bond with their mate. More than the human does.

Realising I am naked, I sighed. I walked towards my bed and saw a 2 piece cloth placed on it. I took a look at them and smiled, before going to the bathroom.

After taking the shower, I wore the dark blue coloured tank top and wore the short denim shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail as usual and walked out of the room once I was sure that I'd calmed down. I met the girls and guys in the kitchen.

"hey Heli!"

"Hey guys!" I greeted them back.

"wanna join the training today? I believe you would be a great help. Those bastards are wanting to have a fight with you." Ashton asked. "sure." I shrugged.

...........................

It has been almost a week or more. I have been helping Ashton train the pack warriors. I spend some of my time with the girls especially Sofia and Evan.

Yeah, Evan and I are best buddies now. He is cool and jolly. A ray of sunshine and rainbows that's how I would describe the guy. We are pretty close. I don't even know how we got close. But if I remember correctly, it is because of the numerous fights we have fought. It was all bets. It got us close.

The group pretty much made me feel welcomed. Even Davin. He is friendly too. He has kind of a stiff poster. But he smiles, and makes jokes on random things.