When he is sick

y/n P.O.V

I am returning home after work. I am excited to see Nischay after I get home.

We moved in together on our 2nd anniversary which was a couple of days ago. He surprised me with the news. I am so happy to have him in my life. I met him more than 2 years ago and my feeling hasn't changed even a little bit or it is always growing. He is such a cutie pie. I come late from work but when am at work I always think about him. He calls me mona and I call him Nishu. We made it up for each other.

I got home. I was exhausted and I wanted to see my Nishu. I went in but didn't see him anywhere. I called out "Nishu!! Kaha ho?". There was pin-drop silent. I got worried and went to his bedroom. I ran there.

As soon as I enter I see him laying on his bed. He was looking energyless and suffering. Seeing him like that my heart broke into a million pieces. I quickly went to him. I started talking continuously "Nishu!! What happened to you?? Are you ok? should I take you to the hospital?" I stopped when he said "Mona.." In a low and gave a weak smile. Tears started to fill my eyes and in a second of time I started to burst out crying. "Shh,y/n... don't-cry," he said applying all the energy he had. I tried to calm myself down. "should we go to the hospital?? Should I make you soup?? let me check your temperature. You are boiling hot!!!" I said While I tried to stop crying. "mona, mat ro, mujko hurt hota he tumko rote dekhke" he said patting my head. "Then what about me? do you think it is easy for me to see you like this??" I told him to rest and I will bring him soup.

After that I went to the kitchen to make him soup. While the soup was being prepared, I took medicines and luke warm water to him. I ordered him to take the medicine as he was being childish and refusing to take the medicine. In the meantime, the soup was prepared. I went to him with the soup. Not gonna lie it was pretty bad in taste. He refused to drink it so, I fed him."aaa" I said while I fed him. "Itne bade ho gaye ho itna soup bhi khilana padega kya??" I was saying then I noticed him starting at me with lustful eyes. I slightly smile and said "Is there something on my face? Or do I look extra ugly today??". He let out a soft chuckle and said " I love you, y/n" . I blushed and put the dish at the table and said "I know.". His smile got bigger by my behavior. He pulled me for a hug. At first I was shocked but then calmed down. "ok ok, I love you too" I said in an annoyed tone. I enjoyed the moment. We slept together that night.

(Authur: abe tharkiyo wesa wala slept mat sochna)

Morning*

I woke up two hands covering me. I saw Nischay sleeping. He looks so cute. I smiled and kept on looking at him. I noticed he was about to wake so I acted sleeping. He woke up and saw me. He tighten the grip of his hands on me which made me chuckle. "You are awake?" He asked. "yeah... are you alright now??" I asked. "With you on my hands I am more than alright" he said in a florty tone.

We both laughed and hugged eachother tightly.