Chapter 25 I Love You!

Thank you for 300+ votes...♥️
______________________________________

Naina's POV

I have been admitted to the hospital but definitely he needs a treatment.

What the fuck did he said?

If he ever tried to say this again, I swear I'll do something that we both would regret.

I had to stop him speaking so I kissed him. I knew it was weak, but it was enough to knock him senses.

I don't care about the environment, but I really need to stop him for his stupidity.

Yes...he is a lovesick puppy who wants to make his life miserable by making decisions without knowing the whole story.

Did he really think that I wanted to leave him?

I released his lips and rested my forehead on his.

"Listen to me carefully Karanveer."

His eyes met mine and he became attentive.

"I wanna go home so fetch me some new clothes. Don't tell mom or dad any about this, say them you took me to a surprise date. And I won't talk to you anymore because I am still angry with you. And this does not mean that I want to leave you or any of the stupid thoughts cooking in that thick skull of yours. Got it?"

He gave a cute nod and I lied back on the bed. But he was still sitting there with head lowered.

Fuck! I am getting impatient.

"Do it now." I commanded him and unhesitatingly got out of the ward.

Shit! What I'm gonna do with him?

Karanveer's POV

I found some spare clothes in my car and gave it to her.

She changed and we collected her belongings, then proceeded towards the car.

She was silent for the whole ride looking to the shining stars out if the window. She was looking cute in my sweatshirt and gym pants.

I never told how beautiful she was looking this evening...but she said she is angry with me.

But I really want to talk to her and telling her to leave me, I messed up a lot.

Never mind... I'm ready to take a risk.

"Didn't I tell you before that you were looking beautiful this eve."

I gave her a sly smile which she obviously ignored.

On the way I saw her looking towards an ice cream parlor, craving to get there...but she is not talking to me!

I stopped my car outside the parlor and started unbuckling my seat belt.

"Which flavor do you want?"

She gave me a resentful look. Fine then...even I am fed up too, take it or loose it.

"Naina tell me what flavor so you want or I'll bring anything I like."

My voice was low but stern, it was enough to give her the signal.

"Chocolate."

I gave her a glance and marched out to get our ice cream.

I got two cups and saw her waiting outside the car resting her posture on the car frame.

I gave her the cup and made her sit on the bonnet carefully, I sat beside her.

She started eating hers and saw my cup in repugnance.