Chapter 7 The Marriage PT 1

"What did you just said?"

"We need to get married."
A tight slap was yet again registered on Karan's cheek by the enraged Naina.
Well, the irony is Naina created this mess, and Karan should be angry...

______________________________________

Let's start from the beginning.

36 hours before...
______________________________________

Karanveer's POV

"What do you mean ruining our lives?"
Innocent Naina asks this ! She is the cause of this mess and she is acting like I am guilty.

"Tell me how the hell did you made this happen!" I screamed on her because she has no idea what is going to happen.

If my dad Abhiman Sanghi was here , he would throw me out of the hotel group and my dream would come to a crash.

Naina... I am not going to spare you for this.

"Stop screaming on me jerk! It was you who started this!"

"Me? Care to explain?" I have no idea what she is talking about.

"Explanation!" She shouted surprisingly and was totally unaware of the fact that she could not deal with the  consequences that follow.

"Yes, you took my shares.!"

"You took my job!"

"You spilled drink on me! purposely."

"That was an accident and I came to apologize too. But you were in no mood of hearing me."

I clearly remember what happened to her APOLOGY.

"Ofcourse you came for an apology but you were so lost in ogling my abs that the apology vanished in thin air. Perhaps you were thinking how to make a wild night with me..."

I wasn't able to complete and she slapped me , again. But this was light than the previous one...still she did it again.

What the fuck Miss Loud!

"That's it! I am done with this asshole." She marched towards the door and I saw both Deepak and Shreya. He was giving me a sympathetic look and she was clutching her head. Drama couple.

"Where the hell are you going?" Shreya asked to her departing angry- crazy sister.

Well now I know, Naina is an idoit, crazy , outspoken and totally pain in my ass. Why the hell I challenged her in the first place? No... Why the hell I checked her out?

God knows what I have done that I am getting these many slaps that I've lost count of and this happened now.

"Hey wait up Naina...we need to get a solution of this problem!" I shouted so at least this angry bird would listen.

But no... She marched towards the pool side.

"This girl definitely has the balls to kick your ass Karan." Deepak chuckled on his own joke and her lady joined in too.

"She'll definitely kill me one day."

Naina's POV

What the hell does he think of himself! Saying whatever he has too, do whatever he has to. But I got my revenge , that's the only thing I am proud of.

No one can mess with Naina Sharma.
Whatever the consequences are, he has to bear it alone. I won't help this asshead.

I sat dipping my legs in the pool to release my tension. But no... tension sat beside me now.

This jerk! How the hell he got these balls to sit beside me after having a slap from me.

"Naina , listen to me. We need to be together in this. " He said it so calmly that it gave me shit of goosebumps, across my whole body.

I hit his face, or did he hit his head somewhere?

"What are you talking about?" I said but I am hypnotized by his voice. It was so clam but intimidated at the same time. I want to hear it again.

"I am saying, what you did means that you are..." He stopped abruptly feeling uncomfortable.

"What... complete it. I am what?"

"You can't undo what you did, it means that you are a Sa..."

"Stop bullshitting me and say it clearly." Now he is scaring me. What I have done is not a crime...I guess.

"You are a Sanghi now. Means that now you are Mrs Karanveer Sanghi."

"Are you fuckin' kidding me!" I shouted on his face.

"See I knew you would freak out. Listen to me clearly. But first calm down so that I don't loose my  cool too..."

"I better spent my rest if the life in jail than being your wife."

"You have no option left. You need to marry me."

Is he out of his mind!

"What did you just said?"

"We need to get married."

I slapped him again . So hard that he landed in the pool.

"Are you crazy Naina!"

He shouted coming out of the pool drenching in water. His shirt hugged his body so tightly that his body was visible from his now wet transparent shirt.

Oh my god! I am ogling him again.
Focus Naina.

I don't want to marry this dick. Is there no way out of this situation?
Why the hell did I meet him?

"Yes you have to marry me and there is no way out. And I regret meeting you too. Feeling is mutual ."

Did I say that loud or is he being Charles Xavier?

"No I am not a X-Men."  He smirked saying it. Obviously I said it loud.

" So, will you marry me or be in jail for cyber crime and hacking in my system illegally?" He was being serious now.

"Do I have a choice?"
I said in a low voice.

"So should I call the police?" He was on his phone . Is he being serious now?

Why my life is so dull. First my fucking dad and now him. Indeed every girl marries their father. Both are monsters. My life is worthless.

" Do whatever you want to Karan . I don't care now , put me jail for years or make a trophy wife. I won't protest."

______________________________________

What do you think guys? Naina feeling worthless and Karan being calm?

This is the first part and second part has the real marriage.
And yes I like Karan being slapped because its his highest tolerance level with Naina.

Please vote comment and share. Also please give your honest review.

I am having my practical and exams so sorry for the late update but I'll give the next chapter soon.

Also please give me suggestions for the cast either in comment section or DM me coz I have zero idea about it.
😘😘😘