Chapter 18 Rules

Karanveer's POV

I woke up with morning air giving me chills and sun rays covering my eyes.

But seeing Naina beside me gave me a smile. She was sleeping with her head resting on my chest, snaking my torso tightly and her right knee resting on my pelvis.

Her hair covered her forehead. I removed it and kissed her there.

She sleeps like a baby. Her soft breathing was fanning my neck. I saw her mouth was slightly open, I pecked her slowly sucking her lips, but stopped doing more as I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep.

I didn't knew that my wish would come true so soon. Now I'll get up every morning like this, with my Naina.

I stood up carefully releasing from her grip and gave her a last glance before getting in the bathroom.

Naina's POV

I woke up without Veer beside me. Maybe he went to workout.

I thought maybe we could make out this morning, but he crashed all my plans.

I brushed my teeth and went down in the kitchen to feed my hungry stomach.

But instead of any maid, I saw a hard sculpted back of him, and he was cooking.

Can my morning get any better?

I sat beside the counter, watching his every single move. It would sound creepy...but my heart beat increased watching him.

His biceps seemed so strong, that it could choke me instantly. I felt to run my hands on his back, memorize it.

My breathing stopped when he stretched his arms in air and turned around, he was shocked to see me.

"Oh shit...when did you come?"

I lowered my gaze rapidly as my cheeks flushed red and I bit my lips to stop myself from saying anything stupid or even making a sound.

Karanveer's POV

When did she came?

I usually cook taking off my shirt, but no one has ever seen me like this. She was practically ogling me, which I should be comfortable of, but this is the first time someone has seen me doing something I don't share with anyone.

I feel like someone caught me red handed while doing a crime.

And she was not looking at me...well I haven't built a great body to be wasted like this!

"Naina, l am all yours. Do whatever you want to do with me."

She started to look me, but gulped hard while watching my abs.

I wore my shirt, cause she won't be able to look at me in this birth.

C'mon Naina, one day you have to see me like this... and even more naked!

"I didn't knew you could cook." She was blushing hard. I wanted to kiss her but this counter blocked my idea.

"Yeah I learnt it back in London."

She was impressed by me. I gave her my prepared breakfast and she took it giving me a satisfied smile.

"You come too, we'll eat together."

I couldn't deny her sweet request and started eating from her plate sitting beside her closely.

"I want to ask you something..."

"Sure, anything."

"What are the succession rules of your company?"

Why is she asking this question? Why is she so curious for this crap?