I Know I'm Bad | I Fought For My Frog Mug

My frog alarm clock rang louder than it usually does, begging me to crawl out of my comforter.

I groaned before seizing the edge of my comforter and tossing it half off of me. Cold bit my now exposed upper limb which tempted me to go back to the tepid haven under my comforter but I had to go and get ready, so I fought it. It took me another groan before I clashed the loud electronic device designed to wake me up. No more dreaming about what happened last night.

It was freaking cold. I'm guessing the heater wasn't on. It's one of these times that I was seriously considering the idea of having Parka for my Pj's. I exhaled and carried myself out of the room and into the hallway. This Short-term memory loss thing was really getting worst.

I made my way to the thermostat and turned it on to a balmy temperature. When I was done, I treaded wearily out to the hallway and into the bathroom. 

The warm water felt relaxing on my back and I ambled a little longer than I should have. When I was done -- or when I think I was done -- I hopped out off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and towel-dried my hair. I looked at the foggy mirror, wiped it with my hand, enough to see my reflection and I sighed.

My thoughts were preoccupied by Damon, and what had happened last night. How could I ever face him without getting nervous or gullible at the least. I tend to freak out, babble,  get gullible, get real clumsy whenever I face serious situations like that. I knew clearly to myself that I was already clumsy in nature, there was no good result in adding more to that.

I tried my best not to dwell on the Unexpected event that happened last night. In all honesty, I failed.

When I was done sentimenting on my own, I went to look for something cute to wear — more or less. But I ended up wearing the usual. Black plaid shirt, white top tank and jeans. This would be good for my second day. 

Once done getting dressed, I stormed out of my room and into the hallway. I stumbled a little when my foot got caught on the carpet but I managed to steady myself. There was an alluring smell that came from somewhere and I realized what it was. Pancakes. Wait. Bacon. No. Coffee. I hurried downstairs, not minding if anything would catch my feet again and land on my face. Good thing I didn't. I paced towards the kitchen.  Damon was pouring coffee into a mug. 

He looked up and smiled pleasantly. "Good Morning," 

I sat down at one of the stools at the island, which just reminded me of what happened last night. It lingered on my head for a little while but I've forgotten all about it when I drowned in his smile.

He was strikingly dazzling. Perfectly gorgeous. I mentally slapped myself when I noticed myself staring for a little while now. I made a mental note on myself to never stare at his face ever again.

"Uh—Good Morning." I smiled. Had he forgotten what happened last night? He took a long, lingering sip on his coffee which I think was really, really hot. I mean the coffee, not him.

Then I noticed  the mug to be mine. My frog mug! "Hey, that's mine!" I cried.

"Oh, this?" He asked, raising the mug a little higher.

I narrowed my eyes no him. "Yes, that. Give that to me." 

He grinned widely, "Beg,"

What? I really can't believe this guy. First he's nice, then he turns into a jerk, then he returns being nice and then into being a jerk again.

"No." I stubbornly replied.

"Then you won't get little frog mug back," He teased.

I scoffed. "You are impossible. Give it back!"