I Know I'm Bad | I Witness My Boyfriend's Act of Betrayal

Remember how I told Mr. Clyde I have high alcohol tolerance? Well, I really wasn't lying. And surprisingly, I really do have high alcohol tolerance. Sam and I ended up having a one on one tequila session at the room where Cal was sleeping and he didn't even bulge despite the noise we were producing. If there was one thing I didn't know about Sam, it would be that she had super low alcohol tolerance. All this time, I'd thought she was a full on hardcore when it comes to alcohol consumption, but dude, she was just another weakling. She became tipsy after a bottle and was completely down after two bottles and a half, and it was mostly me who drank it.

"Are you sure you're okay to drive?"

    "I haven't even finished a cup, Louise. And I've peed four times already. I'm pretty sure that quarter of alcohol's out of my system by now."

"Just making sure. Looks like your father's really making sure you get into Yale."

Mr. Brown, Austin's father, the head of the English department, wanted Austin to attend Yale badly. Mainly it was because he graduated there. Little did he know that Austin was so sick of being pushed into it and that he wanted to attend Julliard's, where I used to want too.

Austin chuckled. "Looks like it."

"I was even wondering why you were still at the party by eleven."

    "You're not alone."

I chuckled before responding. "Don't you have like... a curfew or something?"

    "Shut up." He cajoled before chuckling.

We were across the Davis' lawn in no longer than fifteen minutes. It was still quite a way to walk across the lawn but Austin had been of great help carrying her through it. I was a little left behind, after closing the car door for Austin.

"Ow, why?" I asked when Austin stopped in front of me, stopping me using Sam's legs, her foot hitting me at the shoulder in the process. He shushed me, hiding behind a couple of vines and bushes. It was dark enough, so I guess we won't be seen in any case.

"What are we doing hiding? Is it Sam's father? Or your father?" I commented before suppressing a small quiet laugh. He didn't respond.

I peeped through the leaves and saw something I think my eyes could've fooled me for. At their porch stood Brittany, Sam's older sister, with Mr. Clyde, lip-locked. Brittany was leaning into the kiss, while Mr. Clyde seem to be doing nothing, his hands raised in the air.

I didn't want to sound like a clingy girlfriend, but the first thing that popped into my mind was; What was he doing here? And the problem I have to bravely face now was how to stop the tears that was surely forming in my eyes at the moment to avoid Austin from suspecting something. My mind was left to rot.

"Brittany sure has her way." Austin whispered, abruptly ripping the thoughts away from my head.

Unknowingly, my breath had come out in pants now. I couldn't think of a straight thought. Everything in my head was jumbling, scattering in pieces. This was the first time I ever felt my heart being completely obliterated, seeing other's being built in satisfaction. Oh what joy!

Something moved and fell down. I switched my gaze to Austin who was no longer carrying Sam, who on the other hand was holding her head and trying to bring herself up. Austin helped her up while I stood motionless.

"Well, Louise, aren't you going to help?" I heard Austin say.

I breathe in, trying to blink away the tears that had formed in my eyes. "Of course." My voice was hoarse, but I didn't much care.