I Know I'm Bad | The Party Turns Into A Smooch Fest

"Are you sure you're okay?"

         That was the million dollar question asked for the millionth time. You couldn't blame me. Me and my oh-so-kind quality couldn't help but care. Especially now that I deeply believe it was my fault.  And the stairs'. He had been sitting at the steel bench for almost an hour now, same amount of time I've been asking him if he was sure he's okay. 

         "I'm fine. And I'm sure, okay? You don't have to ask every five seconds." He mused. "Although I think I may have hit my head hard and shook my brain. My vision is spinning."

         "Oh my god! Maybe... maybe you have to see a-a doctor or something." I said.

         Even if he had been giving me not-so-normal-dipshit the past days, he was still a human being. A human being that had fallen from the stairs because of me. And may have hit his coconut hard that might affected his cranky thinking.

         He had a good laugh.

         I let him laugh for a few more minutes, and it was getting louder every second. His back was facing me now. By the time I got tired of his arrogant tone, I decided to do one thing that I was proud to say I was good at. Punching. 

         "Ow! You're a sadist!" He bellowed.

         "Thank you. I work my fist out." 

         He didn't respond. Instead, he raised his shirt and frowned. There, on the exact same spot where I had hit him, was a big reddish-violet mark about the size of my palm. It was huge, trust me. Actually, bigger than my palm. But it was really huge, I had no way to describe it. Well, huge for a bruise. If you're gonna have a bruise, this one's the biggest you could possibly have.

         "Oh my God. Y-you... you have to go see someone for that. I'm so so sorry. That's probably my fault. You... we... You have to put something on that. I'm so, so sorry Adam." I stuttered.

         Before I even know it, his lips came crashing down mine. My mind blanked. I didn't know what was happening, or why it was even happening. I was staring at his shut eyes. He was nipping at my lip, and probably enjoying it while I was stuck there, frozen.

         "What? You don't know how to kiss?" He asked when he pulled out.

         I came back to my senses. It wasn't pretty.

         "Are you insane? Seriously? What do you think you're doing? Who-who, in the right mind, would possibly do that to a girl who you know is currently engaged in a relationship? You are out of your mind."

         He was stuck frozen too. He looked at me in some manner like he was about to kneel and beg me for forgiveness. Like he didn't know what he was doing. 

         "You know what? I'm happy you got that bruise on your back. And that you broke my fall. And I'm not that tiniest bit close to sorry. Now, I hope you're done with your sick little games and stop treating me like some girl who had fallen head over heels for you. Cause that's not what's happening here, and we both know that." I said before walking away and into the George's mansion.

         I lied. I wasn't happy that he got that bruise on his back. Or that he broke my fall. I was extremely sorry.  I was certain he knew that. But I just wanted to say that so he would stop acting like he's got a goddamn chance on me. 

                                                                       *  *  *

         "Hey." Sam came from the door, closing it behind her and sitting beside me in the bed. "What happened? Why are you alone here?"