Chapter 4- 4 Years later

Hey Guys! This is a year or so after RTTE and they now look like how they do in RTTE. Hiccup and Astrid ARE betrothed (He made Astrid a deadly nadder necklace as his betrothal gift instead of the one he gave her in the RTTE TV show), And they can speak Norse and Dragonese Fluently From this point forward this is how the text will be:

Thoughts

Letters

"Norse"

"Dragonesse"

Communication Dragon and Rider telepathically. (Ex. If Hiccup is on a different island as Toothless they can still communicate)

- Winter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccups POV

As I was walking downstairs I see Astrid burst through the hut rambling something and I run over to figure out what was going on. "Woah Woah calm down, What's going on?" I ask as I calm her down.

"Shipwreck...Westside...Berk..." Astrid Pants.

"Can you repeat that slower?" I say.

"Sorry, Shipwreck on the west side of the island...Berkians" Astrid says freaking out.

"O-Okay" I panic "U-um wear our hoods don't let them see our faces and use our code names, also use a different colored shirt cause yu only wore a blue in berk"

"W-Were helping them?!?!" She states surprised

"Of course we are we just have to make sure they don't figure out who we are" I state reassuringly

"A-Alright," She says as we put on our hoods and bandanas.

As we fly over to the Ship, Astrid asks "Are you sure about this babe?"

"Yes? Um Maybe? Alright No, not at all" I say freaking out.

"Of course you aren't" I hear Astrid mumble as we land and slide off our dragons.

I see Gobber, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the Twins. Ugh great just great, Snoutlout. It's nice to see Gobber and Fishlegs tho, Astrid must be glad to Ruff since they were good friends back on berk. "Hey Hey Wake up!" I said to fishlegs he didn't wake he was up once I poured a bucket of water on gobber and fishlegs since they are heavy sleepers.

"W-Who are you guys?" Fishlegs stammered.

"Hey it's okay we won't hurt you guys now common let's get out of this boat," I say chuckling

"Night fury...(Insert Snoutlouts battle cry)" As he was running Tothess trips him and laughs with his teeth retracted.

"HAHAHA, This Idiot Oh gods" Toothless roars.

"Idiot" Everyone says at the same time.

"Don't hurt the dragons they won't hurt you, and neither of these dragons killed anyone" I say calmly.

"Alrighty then, what are you lads' doing here?" Gobber asks suspiciously.

"As I was patrolling the island I saw you guys shipwrecked and we live on the north side of the island," Astrid says

"You guys can come to our base as long as you agree to a few rules, 1) NO HARMING THE DRAGONS 2) No taking off our hoods or bandanas 3) No coming in our hut without knocking first, Got it?" I say

"K"

"Okey"

"Alright"

"Okay lad"

"Good," I say the I while and a Nightmare,zippleback, grockle, and a hobblegrut come and land. "Alright get on"

"Get on what?"

"The dragon's muttonhead they won't bite unless you annoy them to death," Astrid says clearly annoyed ontop of stormfly

"Oh gods how long will we have to put up with him, I don't think I can stand him for much more already" Stormfly Screeches.

"Same here girl," Astrid says glaring at me. As they get on the dragons.

"Alright hold on to the horns or something on the dragons don't hank them just hold them" I sternly state.

Once we land at the stables and slide off our dragons, Astrid writes a terror mail to Heather explaining our situation. "Alright, I'm Night and that's Sky she's writing to Erica. What're your names?" I ask.

"Gobber"

"Ruffnut, but call me ruff"

"Tuffnut, yea call me tuff"

"Snoutlout"

"Okay so Gobber, Ruff, Tuff, and Snothat," I say giggling

Everyone burst out laughing except Snoutlout who yelled "IT'S SNOTLOUT"

"Alright Alright" I laugh

"Come on we have 3 guest huts and 2 huts for detonated people," I say pointing to the huts.," That is me and Sky's hut and that's Ericas and her brother's hut, and those are the guest huts divide them between yourselves" And then I walk away.

Heather's POV

I am finished packing for a week on dragons edge and then I get a terror mail. "Huh, what's this," I say then read the letter attached: 

Dear Heather & Dagger,

You know how we were telling you about our life on berk? Yea well Gobber(the blacksmith) Snotlout, Fishlegs, and the Twins Ruff and Tuff got shipwrecked here. What are the chances? Call me storm Hiccup Night and you are Erica. Alright? And Keep your bandana and hood on no madder what. Could you stay longer than a week if possible if not I understand.

-Astrid Hofferson/The Nadder Rider & Hiccup Haddock/The Night Rider

"Oh shit! Dagger!! Can you take care of berserker island longer than planned Hiccup and Astrid have a situation!!" I yell while running to explain 

"Yea why?" Dagger asks as he starts reading the letter "Holy smokes yea go for as long as they are there sis I can handle it here"

"Thanks, bro!!!" I yell as I tun off to pack most of my belongs

---Time skip---

"Bye!" I yell as I fly towards the dragons' edge.