Chapter 24- Fleeing?

No POV

As ships with a mysterious flag sail towards Berk to attack the same laughter is heard as the day before. Who knows what will happen but something bad WILL happen but who knows maybe they wi- ya that won't happen.

"Lisa the Evil will you please stop with your laughter!?!?"

"Nope! Sorry, I'm in a good mood because I finally have a chance for revenge Savage! As long as no one ruins it!" Someone laughs who is recognized as Lisa the Evil.

"I won't ruin it I swar'" Savage defends.

"Really? Because if I heard correctly you ruin every. single. one. of. Dagur. the. Durange's. plans. and. that. won't. be. tolerated. and if that does happen I will feed you to my death-nappers!" Lisa threatens Savage who gulps in fright which satisfies Lisa. (A/N: Death-Nappers are a crossbreed of a death-song and deathgrippers)

"T-T-That might of occurred," Savage admits.

"Thought so, Annoyance now shoo I already told you your tasks"

Hiccup's POV

I was walking through berk one night when we were attacked, my friends and family that were with us after I left, were up and ready in 3 minutes. I saw the symbol of Dragon Hunters I grew mad but wondered why they are attacking. I saw Lisa and Savage on the ship and knew this was bad, REALLY BAD.

"FIRE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IN THREES!" I ordered and we started attacking, but we were losing badly.

We attacked with adrenaline and fear flowing through our veins. We took out 30% of their boats, but there were too many and I knew this.

"ZEPHYR AND SILVIYA GO TELL THE BERKIANS TO EVACUATE!! WE WILL HOLD THEM OFF!! ZEPH LEAD THEM TO THE SANCTUARY BUT WHEN YOU ARE A MILE FROM BERK BLOW YOUR HORN I GAVE YOU!"

"YES, DAD!!" She yelled back and flew back to berk with Silviya.

An hour later I heard the horn and we flew towards it and met up with them. My dad flagged me down and questioned what was going on and I explained that we had to evacuate berk for everyone's safety. But we will get it back one day, in the meantime berk will be living at the sanctuary but everyone will need a dragon to ride.

They were quiet the rest of the ride but panicked when we went through the fog because of the path to the nest when they were at war with dragons and were in awe when the fog passed at 'Itchy Armpit'.

When we arrived at the sanctuary and got everyone situated along with getting them to bond with a dragon and other stuff. I announced that we were going to train them to fight but of course, they just had to refuse and argue. I yelled, "SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!! BE GLAD I SAVED YOUR GOD DAMNED ASSES!! Look the enemy that we are against is better at fighting than you, we can get you to up to speed but it will be tough and you have to listen to us if you want to win this war."

That shut them up but I did see a flash of fear for a second in their eyes. I started to explain that they would train in groups of ten with Heather, Astrid, Dagur, Fishlegs, and myself. We would start with the council of elders, generals, and higher-up fighters and work our way down. We will do this in a family manner. While everyone else would be training with their dragons and getting supplies with the supervision of Zephyr and Silviya. The healers and Gothi however would be with my mother being shown new and more efficient ways of healing wounds and gaining knowledge on plants, animals, types of water. Things like that.

"Hoffersons and Haroldsons will be with Astrid. Ingerman's and Thorntons with Fishlegs. Jorgenson's and Stonersons with Dagur. Marensons and Ariansons with Heather. And The counsel along with my father will be with me."

"Whoever is in the counsel WILL be with me even if I called your family's name. The rest of you listen to Zephyr and Silviya they will assist you in getting dragons and giving out jobs. Be patient I know it will be hard but please do, and it will only be about 25 minutes for each group of 10." I commanded and they went to where they needed to eventually.

Once I meet with the council in my training area I start training them vigorously. After a few months, they were ready for the dragons which they got. (Same ones as in the films) And we went through training for a year. Everyone was ready after a year's worth of training.

"All of you are ready to fight. Keep in mind the children will be training with Heather and Astrid physically, Fishlegs Knowledge-wise, and mom medically. They are having it spread out as we do not need to rush with them. Your old jobs back on berk are here as well. Dad if you will please tell me who has those jobs that will be grateful. And scouts will go 20 miles out."