Chapter 6- Kidnapped?!?

I'm just letting you guys know that Oalzwald the agreeable does NOT die in this he is just missing, and so is Valka. And Elena and Kelsey are basically Veggos and Riker's little sisters who want revenge on the dragon riders for killing their brothers. Triple is Dagurs Code name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astrid's POV

As I grab my ax from a tree trunk I hear the Dragon Hunter horn go off, and I call for stormfly while running fast as possible towards the edge. I climb on stormfly and I get to the clubhouse as I land I yell "What's the plan?!?"

"What's going on?!" Fishlegs asks

"Dragon Hunters our mortal enemy," I say quickly.

"Erica takes on the left, Sky the right, I'll take the middle," Hiccup says as he rushes to get on toothless, "You all Stay. Put. There. You know what I mean"

As I finish off the ships on the right, I go to help heather since she has more, I hear an "AHHH, Get Toothless!" I turn and see hiccup falling WITHOUT his flight suit. I grab toothless and put him on the ground and fly to the ship and heather. I hear toothless yell in the background "I WILL MURDER YOU IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY KELSE!!"

"Well toothless is mad" I speak in dragon

"Ya think?" Stormfly says playfully

"Reveal yourselves and we might give you a chance to save your precious leader" Kelse demands.

I nod I say as I remove my hood and bandana, Heather does the same. "Good good sketch them NOW!"

"of course" murmur,  I put my hood and bandana on again. As I draw my Ax, "Give him back NOW"

"Nope, Elena wants him, Attack or follow and ill kill him" Kelse smirks evilly.

"Fall back," I say "We can't risk hurting Night"

Once we land I start yelling extremely angry.

"Sky calm down we will get him back, you know that we just need a plan," Heather says as l sad obviously very angry.

"Your right" I sigh.

"So what happened?" Dagger states out of nowhere "And where is Night".

"Taken by Dragon hunters," I state.

"WHAT I'M GONNA KILL THEM" Dagger yells furious because Night is like a brother to Dagger and Heather.

I chuckle then say, "No Triple we have to be smart, and find a way to bring Night back without him losing another limb".

"Fair point," Dagger Grumbles annoyed.

"S-So how are you going to get him back?" Fishlegs asks cautiously

"Simple, Using Night's favorite tactic, the element of surprise," I say a little nervous.

"Alright, where would Elena want to bring them...".

"Maybe that terrible terror will have the answer," Tuff says.

"What terror?" I ask while looking at the direction he is pointing.

"3...2...1...BING" Tuff exclaims I just roll my eyes and grab the letter from the terror's leg.

I gasp as I read the letter.

Dear Dragon Riders,

Meet me at Blue Oleander island at 9:00 in 1 day and I'll give you an offer for your leader if not, you'll have to forcefully from me. Know this if you try anything before you meet me I'll kill him. You may bring 2 other riders Sky. NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

-Elena

"We need to go NOW" I panic "Erica, Triple saddle up you're with me, I want it how I left it if you destroy something you repair and replenish the supply, Go back to your home you can use the dragons but let them come back and try not to return as you can tell it's dangerous"

We rush to the air and after a few hours of flying so, she gives me time to cool down. I hear heather say, "What's happing?"  I just toss her the letter and she and dagger read the letter and they get angry.

"NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE HURTS NIGHT ON MY WATCH" Heather screams.

"You mean our watch sis" dagger adds.

"Yea yea," she says absentmindedly.

"We, unfortunately, have to do what she says, or Night might get hurt," I say as the island comes into view.

"Circle the island for traps or anything first then meet back here," I say nerve-wracked.

I just see hills, forests, rivers and more filled with blue oleander whatcha is deadly to dragons. 
"Yea I know girl I don't have a good feeling about this either," I say in dragon

"No kidding, Toothless literally asked me to kill them for him, he's seriously pissed " Stormfly comments and I laugh

"Well that would make 2 of us," I say as I see Elena and a few hunters in a field of flowers I circle the area and the others arrive. "Stay circling make sure she doesn't do anything," I state as I land and slide of Stormfly and walk through the blue oleander to Elena. 

"Really? This place?" I ask

"You remember it I see, look the decision is simple to give me the dragon eyes and you get your leader," She states looking at me in the eye and I can't tell if she's serious, "I give you my word"

I chuckle and say specifically"You are too much like Viggo himself, Sorry but I'm not giving you anything until we have Night on Stormfly 3 ft. away from any hunters"

I hear her sigh and say "Then no deal but I will give you the chance to get him forcefully, and he is with us but don't worry I will let you get to the skies unharmed"

I roll my eyes and walk away and then state "let's get night back no matter what," 

"Agreed look they only brought three ships which means we each take one and we can find him in maybe 5-10 minutes," Heather says while we circle the ships.

"...Seems too easy...You two take the ships and if he's there get him out and DON'T GET CAPTURED! I am going to look around the island again and maybe try and track Hiccup. Alright? Good" I state firm and fly off without giving them a chance to answer I see them attack and get rid of most of the hunters and run below to start searching as I fly to the one area I didn't get the chance to search.

"Alright girl let's find him...we have to" I whisper desperately

"Wait, I smell something..." Stormfly sniffs the air trying to track it, I start to get hopeful then I hear "IT'S HICCUP!!! ITS HICCUP!!!" Stormfly screeches while speeding to the sent. But when I land I see Kelsi and about 30 hunters with hiccup in a cage looking at me like he's pleading me to leave him and to get help.

To be Continued...

I'm so sorry for not posting I had writer's block. But I'll try and post another chapter later today or another long chapter tomorrow. 

1) What do you think will happen next?

2) Will Heather and Dagger make it in time?

3)Will Astrid be captured or will Hiccup be saved?