Chapter 16- Valka's Sanctuary

Hiccups POV

As we are flying above dragons edge with our belongings, I sigh and mutter "Goodbye Dragons' Edge" and then we all fly off to my Moms. We all are a little bit sad because it had been all of our homes for at least 2 years. Once we get to the Sanctuary, I sigh in relief and then smile knowing all my Friends, Family and Astrid are safe once again. I walk to my room in the Sanctuary and start unpacking. As I am unpacking I start to wonder, Will berk ever be dragon-friendly? Are they already? Do they know why the raids stopped? Do they miss us? Did they change? If we go back will they accept us? I sigh as I lay down on my bed. 

"Hey Babe, Thinking about berk eh?" Astrid asks me as she unpacks as well, I just nod in reply that's all she needed, "You and I both know they won't change...Fishlegs and Gobber might but besides that no one."

"Why are they SO FREKIAN STUBBORN?!?" I complain to Astrid. 

Astrid chuckles as I get up and go help her unpack, "I have no idea"

Once we finish unpacking we hear Vlaka yell "If no one is making dinner I will!" As soon as we hear that everyone scrambles to the kitchen to stop her from making her uneditable 'food'. As for me and Hilda drag mom out of the Kitchen I hear Heather say "I call kitchen duty for now on including today!"  Thank thor, I would never say it to her face but Mom...it's disgusting, and everyone but mom knows it. We lock mom in her room to keep her from cooking then we run back to the kitchen.

"Please tell me you aren't moving out ever," Hilda asks.

"No way I'm never leaving!" Heather laughs.

"Thank thor..." I hear Hilda mutter as she walks to her room.

"Astrid's in your guy's room," Heather said.

"Thanks!" I yell as I walk into my room to find Astrid throwing her ax at a target. I chuckle she was caught by surprise and throws her ax in my direction I dodged it 5 seconds in time. "Watch where you throw that thing!" I yell in surprise. I see Astrid taking a breather and giving me a seriously? glare. I grab her ax and hand it to her while saying "There you go M'lady" she laughs at me being silly. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her as soon as I do we hear heather say "Dinner" I just groan, Astrid laughs.

After I finish doing my chores I walk into the room and Astrid's already asleep. I chuckle and bush her bangs out of her ace and lie down next to her. Why is my life so...Complecated? What would have happened if we stayed? Would I have been killed? Or would berk be dragon-friendly? I guess I will never know. I sigh as I think and fall asleep still wondering what would have happened if we stayed on berk?

To be continued...

Sorry, this is super short but I am running out of ideas of what to write. Please give me ideas as well as Truth or Dares for my new book.

-Winter