ZooPhobia OC

Name-Angelina Lovegood

Nicknames-Ange, Angel, Angie, Snow White, Princess

Gender-Female

Age-16

Species-Angel

Personality-Sweet, charming, tough, brave, positive, smart, talented, polite

Likes-Music, theater, books, flowers, fashion, dancing, being with her friends

Dislikes-Bullies

Talents-Singing, charm, fashion design, dancing

Friends-Almost everyone at school, but best friends with Zill and Jack

Voice-Mandy Moore

Crush-Gustav

Classes-

Music class

Dance class

Art class

Film class

Design class

Poetry Literature

Bio-Angelina Lovegood is the youngest child of Gabriel and Serenity Lovegood. The entire family lived in Heaven. But the parents wanted their children to experience more from other places. And so they allowed their children to go to school in Safe Haven. However, their two eldest sons named Ethan and Raphael, wanted to continue school in Heaven with all the other angels. Angelina wanted new experiences. So, she started school in Safe Haven. She was astonished by the many different species coming together as one. She loved that the most about Safe Haven. And made new friends, like Jack, Zill, Kayla, and so on. They would always hang out together, perform music, she would film their performances and they would assist her with hers, she would bake treats for them and write songs with them. She fell in love with them just like they fell in love with her. They never had a single fight and remained friends for years. As the years went on, she grew into a great beauty inside and out. She became the most popular girl in school. For her kindness and beauty. She is asked out almost every day by all the guys. The single ones that is. She was fine with the attention. She just wanted to be noticed for her personality, instead of her looks. She was the light that shined through the darkness of negativity. She would always try to help others no matter what. All she wanted was happiness for everyone. And she still hopes to accomplish that goal.

Other-She is the most popular girl in school, because of her inner beauty as well as her outer beauty.