Robots OC

Name-Terra Roberts

Age-19

Gender-Female

Species-Human

Crush-Fender

Bio-Her great great grandfather, Astro Roberts was the man who created all these robots. He gave them amazing intelligence and taught them everything. As the years went on, the robots began building their own families. They still were grateful to Astro and everything he gave them. When he died, he had only three relatives left. Sadly his wife, children, grandchildren and some great grandchildren died before him. The only ones left were Terra's parents and her. However, the day that Terra was born, he had passed away. He was just grateful he could say hello before he could say goodbye. As Terra grew up, she was always treated like an outsider by all the children. She did have one friend though. Rodney. They were very close. They shared their hopes and dreams with each other. Terra lost her parents however when she was 8. So, the Copperbottoms took her in as their own. While Rodney dreamed on being an inventor for Bigweld Industries, Terra dreamed of sharing her music with the world. She had an exquisite voice. They both never gave up. Soon, they went to Robot City to accomplish those dreams and made so many new friends and had many new adventures.

 Soon, they went to Robot City to accomplish those dreams and made so many new friends and had many new adventures