Steven Universe OC

Name-Jayde Universe

Nickname-Princess (By Greg), My little gem (By Rose)

Age-16

Gender-Female

Friends-Garnet, Amathyst, Pearl, Connie, Lapis, Lion, Lars, Sadie

Family-Greg (Adopted Dad), Rose (Adopted Mom), Steven (Adopted Little Brother)

Talents-Playing the violin, singing, dancing

Crush-Jamie

Voice Claim-Kate Higgins

Bio-Jayde was the daughter of one of Greg's closest friends and Greg was made to be her godfather. Jayde's birth parents died when she was only 9 months old. So, Greg took care of her. And so did Rose. When it was discovered that Rose was pregnant, Jayde was excited to have a sibling. However, it meant she would have to say goodbye to her mother. Her mother told her, "I will always be with you, my little gem. Thank you for giving me the chance to be a mother. I love you very much and I know you will be a good big sister to the new baby." Jayde promised she would. She may have missed her mother, but she was happy that Steven was brought into the world. She and Greg took good care of him. Along with the Crystal Gems. Even thought Jayde was human, she still spent a lot of time with the other gems. However, for some reason, Pearl was never fond of Jayde. No one understood why, but Jayde still loved her like a big sister. She loved them all like they were her older sisters. Garnet would tell her stories and Amathyst would always play games with her. She loved her family and she kept her promise to her mother to be a good big sister to Steven. One day, she hopes to be a teacher and teach children all about the wonders of the universe.

 One day, she hopes to be a teacher and teach children all about the wonders of the universe