The Godfather OC

Name-Adalicia D'Angelo

Nickname-Addy

Gender-Female

Occupation-Florist

Family-Marco D'Angelo (Father), Emilia D'Angelo (Mother), Joseph D'Angelo (Brother)

Friends-The Corleone family

Talents-Singing, writing, sewing clothes, flower arranging, expert with weapons, cooking, baking, her charms

Crush-Sonny

Portrayed by-Hedy Lamarr

Bio-I was born the second child in my family. I used to have a brother, who my parents favored over me. He was always treated as though he were royalty, while they just treated me like I was invisible. My father worked with the Corleones in the mob. I became friends with the kids. Connie and I became close friends. They always treated me like family. However, one day, my brother and I were walking home from school. We were taken by an enemy mob and held hostage. Joseph saved me and told me to run and get help. Despite my parents feelings towards me, Joseph was always kind and caring towards me. I didn't want to leave him but I had no choice. Unfortunately, I was too late. That's when things got worse. At Joseph's funeral, my parents yelled at me and blamed me for his death. They turned me into a servant. They gave me constant beatings, reminders of what happened, and belittled everything I said and did. It didn't matter how kind I was to them or how hard I worked to make them happy, they just kept saying, "We rather you were killed instead of your brother." So, on my 16th birthday, when they went out, I packed a bag and ran away in the rain to the Corleone's house. I explained to them everything and so they welcomed me into the family. My parents were then shunned by them and they never spoke again. I helped them around the house with the cooking and cleaning. I even opened my own flower shop and managed to earn my keep. There is just one thing I am hoping for. A chance with Sonny Corleone.

 A chance with Sonny Corleone