Kill Bill OC

Name-Vienna Caballero

Age-20s

Codename-Asmodeus

Occupation-Fighter of the Deadly Vipers

Goal-Help Beatrix with her revenge

Secret-She is in love with Budd

Bio-My mother gave me up for adoption the minute I was born. My father died in a car accident the night before their wedding. It turns out my mother only would keep me if my father married her. So, she gave me up and I was raised in an orphanage. The people who ran it were awful to the children. They always looked up to me as their big sister. When I was 5, I started reading books on fighting styles and taught myself. I then took down the awful people who assaulted and abused the children. They were sent to jail and I was made a hero to the children. They now have more loving and responsible people taking care of them. When I was 16, I left, and began searching for my mother. I was given the info on the my parents. Along with a letter from my father that he was going to give to me when I graduated. It talked about how much he loved me, even though I wasn't born yet. How he prayed that I would have all the happiness in the world. As well as calling me his little princess. I held onto that letter ever since. If my father did feel this way about me, I thought maybe my mother would want me. When I found her and she recognized me, she attempted to kill me, saying, "You ruined my life! You sent your father away! He killed himself because of you! Now you can join him!" Before she could take anymore shots at me, I stabbed her with a butcher knife she had in the kitchen. I told her, "I originally came here looking for a mother, now I regret even trying. However, because of you, I managed to save many children from a sad and dangerous future. So, I thank you." She died then. I walked out. Turns out, I was being watched by a certain someone. Bill. I then ran into him in a bar. He invited me to join the Deadly Viper Gang, in return, his silence for the killing he witnessed. I agreed, I wasn't ashamed of what I did, but I didn't want to go to prison. It was interesting at first but then things went bad. I never wanted to hurt Beatrix. She was my best friend. In fact, I was the only one crying when everyone was ruining her wedding. For some reason, Bill said, "I can sit this one out, but if I stop any of the assassins, then I'm a goner." So, I didn't do anything. It was all so painful to watch. When she was in a coma, I would visit her all the time. I promised myself, the minute she woke up, I would help her take down the Deadly Vipers.

 I promised myself, the minute she woke up, I would help her take down the Deadly Vipers