DISCONTINUING FOR NOW

Hey guys. Looking at the title of the chapter, you probably can already guess what I'm about to write next. I'm terribly sorry to announce that I will no longer be continuing "But I Can't Love Anymore". I feel horrible but I just can't continue writing it at this moment. These past few chapters have not been going that way that I want them to go in order to meet what I originally planned for as the plot. Under those conditions, it has caused me to have writer block in writing this story.

        Also, as I was rereading this story this afternoon to try and figure out how I could go about in writing, I realized how poorly written everything was to me. I couldn't stand to read some of the sentences I had written. There barely was scenes that was described the way they should have been. 

        Next , I would like to thank everyone for helping me reach 4k reads! When I started this story I never pictured it reaching 1k reads, let alone 4k! It's incredible and I seriously can't thank you guys enough for all the views, votes and comments.

        I do , hopefully plan on continuing or maybe even restarting this story in the future. Right now, I am focusing on my other story that I am writing that is also on this page called "Remember Me". Feel free to check that out. However if you frown upon self harm or are triggered by it, I advise you to not read it. I say this because later chapters will have scenes that contain self harm. 

        So that's it for now. I do hope no one is drastically upset with me. I will continue writing on this account, just another story and not this one. Once again, you may go check it out if you like. It would be highly appreciated!

        Thank you.