What Now.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. After the kiss in the field I went home and actually did my homework for the first time this year. Yeah, that just shows how shocked I felt about the kiss. But something didn't feel right. Like it meant nothing. He liked me right? I was conflicted on whether or not I wanted to call him and talk. Or should I just pretend like nothing happened. That got me far the last time...... I plopped down on my bed and put my head in my knees. Something was totally different with him. Without thinking I picked up my phone and dialed Austin's number. 

"H-hello" He greeted. There was something off about his voice. It wasn't the normal smooth, deep voice he talked with but instead it was scratchy and rough.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked. I had to pull the phone away from my ear. The speaker was filled with various curse words, ranging from shit hell to fuck & slut. Something was up. When silence filled the phone, I took the chance, not caring if I would regret it. 

"Okay, what the hell is up. If you like me fucking say it and don't lead me on. You have no right to call me a slut. Like the fuck! " Just as I was about to hang out, I was objected by a bunch of waits

"What?" I replied angrily through my teeth. All he managed was to say sorry and hung up. "Ugh !" I said tossing my phone across the bed and making my way down stairs. I was blinded with anger and pain. No better way to take out your anger but to go on a ramp page, right? Wrong! 30 minutes later as I was in the middle of my ramp page which included throwing picture frames of me and my 'family', my dad walked in, high as usual. He stood there just as I was about to throw the last picture of me and him. Tears were streaming down my face. I stared at him and as soon I dropped the last picture, my father came running towards me and tackled me to the ground. I screamed in pain as I laid on a pile of glass as my father smothered me with his body weight. He leaned close to my ear, getting ready to say something. I braced myself for screaming.

"What the hell was this all about? Huh?  You think you can reck MY house? Huh?" He yelled in my ear, not bothering to loosen his grip.

"Get your drunken body off me!"  I yelled right in his face. I had my eyes closed and I cringed, preparing for a hit, instead I felt him lift himself off of me. I opened my eyes, surprised. 

"Out." He whispered, pointing to the door. I got up, struggling at first but with the help of a chair I managed. I turned towards the stairs to get my stuff.

"Out." He repeated. I look at him with an 'Are-You-Serious?' look. I walked out the front door and just as I was about to slam it, I looked over my shoulder to get one last look at my father. Tears started to surface but I didn't let them escape. With a huge slam of the door, I started walking down the street. I allowed the tears to run down my face. 20 minutes later I ended up at the neighborhood park.It took double the time because I was limbing due to the cuts on my back. I sat under a tree, for it was well over 90 degrees today, and pulled out my phone. I wiped away my tears and began dialing a more than familiar number......

(A/N : I know it's bad! I hope it gets better! Keep reading my BabyCakes<3 )