The First Kiss Of Many

Thanks Guys For 123 Reads! Sorry, It's Gonna Take A While To Post The Next Chapter Because A Very Close Family Member Died</3 

         He grabbed me by the waist and slowly moved in. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was just inches away from my lips when he saw sensed  something wrong. 

"What's the matter?" He asked. You could tell he was worried by the sound of his voice.

"Nothing,I just don't think I'm ready to do this right now." I said. We were so close that I could feel every breathe he took.

"Oh, it's ok. Don't worry about it. There's always next time." He said with certain smile on his face.

"Ok." I replied in a whisper since we were now just centimeters a part for each other. He pulled me in for a hug and after a while we eventually let go.

"Goodnight." He said giving me a friendly kiss on the cheek and walked to his car. I stood  on my porch and watched him drive away. I mentally punched myself. I walked inside,closed the door behind me and slid down the wall. I put my head in my knees and cried. Cool, twice in one day. I should've kissed him. That's all I thought about. I finally picked myself up off the ground and hurried up to my room. I laid down in my bed, not bothering to change out of my clothes. I instantly fell asleep.

No, please. Don't ! I'll do anything but this, give me another chance.

With that I sat up in my bed. I was covered in sweat. Another nightmare. I glance at my clock. 6:34. There's no point in going back to sleep so I decide to head downstairs for breakfast. Froot Loops, yum. Just as I'm about to finish my last bite of cereal, I hear my phone ring. I look at it to find a text message from Austin :

Hey gorgeous. Good Morning. See you in school. Oh & btw, date tonight 8:00? Love You<3 

 Awwl, how sweet. I talk to him in school. Speaking of school, it's 7:00 already and I need to get ready ! I walked through my closet looking for something new to wear. I decide to go casual and wear short shorts and low cut tank top. I put on my black converses and do my usual hair style.Same with my make-up. I get in my crappy car, and drive to school. I have this feels it's gonna be a long day....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 3 period is about to start. I'm standing near my locker exchanging my books when someone comes up behind me and puts their massive arms around my waist. 

"Guess who." He said. I knew from the first move it was Austin. 

"Hey, and yes tonight at 8 will be great!" I said not turning around. I look to my right and notice a group of girls constantly looking at me and it made me suspicious. I just ignored them. I was quite used to it after 8th grade. Austin seemed to notice I saw them and quickly spoke up.

"Don't worry about them. They just like to get inside of your head." He whishpered in my ear.

"Ok I gotta go now.Love you." He said,kissing my cheek and with that he walked down the hallway to his next class. I had no choice but to walk through the group of gossip girls. As I walked past them, I heard them say things like " Whore","Attention Seeker","Man-Stealer". I just ignored them. I finally made it to class, though I'm not sure why I rushed if I was just gonna sleep in history again. 4 period finally came and it was lunch. I once again face the "gossip group" and once again they started calling me names. Fed up with it, I turned around and said something.

"What the hell did I do for you to call me an attention whore and man-stealer?" I said. I could feel myself heating up.

"Um, who the fuck do you think you're talking to little girl?" The tall,blonde said. I'm pretty sure her name was Lauren, at least that's what everyone was chanting.

"I think I'm talking to a ugly bitch who obviously loves to start shit. Does that sound like you?" I asked. Just from that comment I heard a bunch of ooo's and burn's from the crowd that has gathered up pretty quickly.

" Not really, I mean, YOU'RE the one whose going on dates with my boyfriend." She said smiling. Austin was her boyfriend?

"We're just friends. Seriously and how the fuck would that make me an attention whore? You're the one who kept calling me shit, just waiting until I finally exploded. " She couldn't think of anything to say. Next thing I knew she was swinging at me and finally connected with my face after the 3rd try. I fell to the ground as she turned around screaming "YES" to the crowd. Bitch. Furious, I got up and tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around, I punched her right in the face, making her fall to the ground. I stood over her saying 3 simple words.

"Payback's A Bitch!" And with that, I walked away with a smile on my face. Next thing to do was to find Austin.

I finally found him in the fields with his friends. I walked up to him and asked to talk to him in private. I pulled him away from his friends.

"Hey, what's up?" He said, happier than usual. 

"You never told me you go out with Lauren!" I said, actually I screamed.

" I broke up with her last night. Just listen, don't worry about her. She's a cold hearted bitch." He replied in a much more quieter voice than me.

" Ain't that the truth....." I mumbled to myself, hopefully he didn't hear. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in. I didn't resist this time. He kissed me on the lips without a word and walked away.Just like that.  A repeat of 8th grade. Great.

What does she means? How did she feel about the kiss? Why was he happier than usual?

(A/N  :  Sorry if its short & sucks : ( I wanted to post it for you quickly. I'll try to make the next one better. Thank you BabyCakes<3 )

Read.Comment.Vote.<3