Deal

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring.   

" Hello?" He answered, sounding unsure of this phone call.  "A-austin, h-hi." I answered, in between sobs. " Melissa! Omigod, are you okay, why you crying? " He asked sounding overly concerned.  " No."  I answered truthfully. " Can we talk?" I asked, calming down a bit.  "S-sure, where you at?" I told Austin where I was and within 15 minutes, I saw him walking up the fields, a weak smile planted across his face. Usually, I would have greeted him but with my back injury, I couldn't really move. Austin sat beside me in the indian style I sat in. " Hi." He said shyly. "Hey." I greeted. 'I made the wrong decision.' I thought. "Sooo, why you here and not home? ' Austin asked. I felt my eyes tearing up but I knew I had to keep on a strong face. 'No more crying from this point on' I promised myself. " Uh, family stuff. I'm uh, kicked out of my house." I stated, whispering the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear me. Not to my surprise, he didn't. " What did you say?" He asked. I really didn't have the courage to say it again so I decided to bat around the tree. "family stuff." I asked obliviously. "no, after that smart ass. I heard you say something." He said, chuckling at the end. "I'm kicked out of my damn house, geez." I yelled, trying to stand up but quickly regretting it. I screamed out in pain, receiving a few glares but I didn't care, I was in pain for crying out loud! Austin gathered me in his arms and carried me to his car. In one, swift motion he slid me into the passenger seat. " Thanks." I whispered. He just kept his eyes on the car. 7 minutes we came across a red light. " Why the hell don't you want anyone to help you ! God damn, like I'm trying, I really am and you just keep pushi-" I interrupted Austin by kissing him lightly on the lips. As much as it hurt the way I was bending, the passion of the kiss filled the places of the agony. As lips moved perfectly together. As soon as the light changed and we heard horns being put into use, Austin pulled away and continued driving. The car was filled with silence but not the kind that felt awkward or the kind you had after a horrible fight. Instead it was peaceful and no body seemed to mind it. When I peeked over at Austin, he appeared to be blushing with a small smirk on his face. That only made me blush harder. Once we reached Austin's house, we both got out of the car and walked into his house. It was a nice sized house compared to mine and was much bigger. The walls were a comforting beige color with a elegant white carpet. " Here, follow me." Austin said. As he headed up the stairs quickly I lacked behind, taking in all the pictures of Austin and his family. In one picture, there appeared to be a little boy standing with Austin and his family. The little boy was quite the cutie, but Austin never mention a brother, or cousin that close. Austin suddenly cleared his throat to get my attention. I walked up the steps to meet up with Austin. I was mesmerized by how big their hallway was. We made a right turn into what I guess appeared to be Austin's room. It wasn't how you expected a teenage boy's room to be. Instead it was very clean, almost has clean as mine and I am a girl. His walls were painted a light blue with no posters or pictures on the walls. He had a computer desk in the left corner and a book case right next to it.  I sat down slowly on his bed next to him. " C-can I ask you question ?" I whispered, breaking the silence. "You just did, but continue." He said, chuckling at himself. I laughed weakly " C-can I spend a couple of nights here?" I asked but instead it came out "C-can....I...uhh, you know....spend a-a couple of uh.... nights... you know here? "   He laughed at my awkward-ness. "Sure but under one condition. " I gave him a confused look , " Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his shyness showing though. I wish in complete shock. I wasn't sure what to say. "Y-yes." I approved but it sounded more like a question instead of an answer. "Deal?" "Deal!" I said giving him a small peck on the lips.

omigod ! HUGE writer's block , like its unbelieveable ! sorry, if it sucks . & wow guys, over 600 reads! thank you so much ! keep reading BabyCakes.<3