The First Date Is Always The Best,At Least That's What They Say.

Austin. Our eyes connected immediately.His forest green eyes was a perfect match for my baby blue ones. Mr. Signhs finally finished over-looking my papers and  told me my assigned desk,which was diagonal from none other than Austin. Not breaking eye contact once,I made my way towards my seat, dodging desks from left to right.I stopped just short from his desk and broke our intense glance. I didn't want to be the one to do that but it really didn't mattered what I wanted but it did matter what was the right thing to do.

                      I quickly took my seat so the teacher could beginning the lesson. After giving what seemed like my full attention towards the first five minutes of class,I grew bored of it and  rested my head upon my hand drifting off into a day dream where I was a princess and Austin was my prince.............

                                                                     ---------------------------

                        I awoke from my daydream by the obnoxious bell only to realize I slept through the entire class period. I stood up and started gathering up my belongings so I could head to my next class where I would get extra time to sleep as well. Suddenly a shock was sent through my body as a tender finger began tapping on my shoulder. I turned around thinking that the teacher would be there,standing tall and ready to give a lecture about sleeping in class, but to my surprise it was a muscular body that of course belonged to Austin.

"hey, um, would you like to grab a bite with me later, maybe get to know each other better?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous by the way his voice trembled.

"s-sure,I w-would love that !" damn, I thought to myself. I stuttered.

"great! I'll see you at your place, around 7?" he replied. I wondered how he knew where I lived but didn't dare to question him, thinking that he had his ways. He ruffled his hair sexily as he awaited my response.

"sounds great." I responsed. 

"ok,I'll see you later." he yelled as he jogged to his next class, trying his best not to be late. Not caring if I was late, I finished gathering my belongings up and started making my way down to my next class with a big grin on my face,wishing 7 o'clock would come alot sooner.

                                                                  --------------------------------

                      School finally lets out at 3:05. I get in my beat up and start driving away .I realize I have another 4 hours left. When I got home, I made some macaroni and cheese. I walk up stairs to my room and plop down upon my bed.Not knowing what to do I check my facebook only to realize why I deactivated my account in the first place.Drama. I decide to take a shower. After a good 55 minute shower, i glance at the clock and notice I have one hour and twenty minutes before I have to leave. I decide to wear a nice casual outfit consisting of a pair of booty shorts and an hollister tank top. Since I have the time to waste, I heat up my flat iron so I could straighten my hair making it straighter than it alrighty is. Multi-tasking, I apply my light make-up and style my hair, which leads to me leaving my hair down again. I slide on my converse and grab my phone. I run down the steps and just as I'm about to sit on my couch, my doorbell rings.  Taking on last glance in the mirror I have hung up on the wall by the door, I open the door and see Austin standing there with his Ford Focus in the background. Damn, his car is much nicer than mine,

"hey, you ready?" He asked. 

"yup,are you ready?" I say, almost mocking him, which brings him to laugh.

"I'm pretty sure." He walks me to his car and opens the passenger door for me. Thanking him,I close the door as he walks around the car to get in his side. He puts the keys in the engine and off we go to the diner.

                                                                          -------------------------------

We end up at a diner packed with teenagers, lucky none of them we talk to.A booth was the only seating that was open so I took on side leaving Austin with the other one. Our waiter comes over and  takes our order,telling us our meal will be out shortly.

"so, do you live by yourself?" He asks. His words reminded me of everything. My dad who was a druggie and how my mom lost her battle towards cancer and everything. Tears beginning flowing from my eyes. He sees he struck a nerve and comes over to my side to comfort me.I lay me head on his shoulder as he slowly wraps his arms around me.

"It's going to be ok. I'm so sorry. I had no clue you...." He stopped himself in his own track.

"This is the worst first date.I should leave." I said. I was sobbing now. I tried getting up but he pulled me down. Not letting me leave.

"The first date is always the best,at least that's what they say. I ruined this one!" I complained.

"It's going to get better." He tried. I saw he was trying to fix everything. I finally calmed down. We ended up playing 21 questions, trying to get to know each other.We asked each other every kind of question. Serious,sexual,playful.We laughed and cried.It was everything a first date could be. After over 2 hours of sitting there,we decide to leave. He drives me home and walks me up to my door.

"Tonight was amazing. Thanks for everything." I said. I wasn't lying,tonight was amazing.

"No problem,.We should do it again sometime." He replied. He grabbed me by the waist and slowly moved in. I knew exactly what he was trying to do. He was just inches away from my lips when..........